- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
IPhone 6s stuck in icloud backup restoration yet appears fully restored
I have seen similar threads here.
I am unable to upgrade to iOS 9.1 because I get a message stating "you can install this update when your iPhone is finished restoring from Icloud backup"
However I already seem to be fully restored. There are no apps still waiting for restoration. Everything is there and operational.
I've tried rebooting etc but hasn't cleared in 2 days. The restoration process had come form iCloud and not iTunes. All apps from app store have been checked ad well.
This icloud restoration issue seems to be common but so far none of the proposed situations have worked for my situation.
- 09-27-2015, 09:42 PM #2
- 09-27-2015, 10:27 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Re: IPhone 6s stuck in icloud backup restoration yet appears fully restored
After the initial restoration on Friday night, my phone have been in restoration mode since Saturday. It's still loading apps and photos at a very slow pace.😞. The apps that I care about are already loaded, so I will probable stop it tonight, so I can activate and leave the house with my new phone tomorrow when I go to work. From what I understand it will resume once you're connected to wifi again. In your case, you might have to stop the restoration, update and restore from the last back up. Might be better to make sure it's all done before you update if you don't mind the wait.
- By Slobodan Urdovski in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2015, 05:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 09:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2015, 08:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2015, 07:21 PM