Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am eying up a SONIX case because the pattern on it is awesome (reminds me of Blance Devereaux's bed lol) but I have no experience with the brand. To my eye online they resemble speck but I have no idea if they're going to protect as well.

Anyone own one? Thoughts on quality? They have a clear one that's vaguely similar but it doesn't look anywhere near as protective. I'd rather have the extra padding if it exists.

Beverly Hills - iPhone 6 / 6s - Cases

Juan Urban

Banned
Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
They sell them at AT&T stores. You might stop by one and see how you like the feel of them. I purchased this one at the local AT&T store for my wifes soon to be in iPhone 6s Rose Gold 128GB. Her phone should be in today, so I'll post photos when the phone comes in.

I cant post photos but her is called "Delphine Clear" on that site.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
They sell them at AT&T stores. You might stop by one and see how you like the feel of them. I purchased this one at the local AT&T store for my wifes soon to be in iPhone 6s Rose Gold 128GB. Her phone should be in today, so I'll post photos when the phone comes in.

I cant post photos but her is called "Delphine Clear" on that site.

It seemed like it. I got mine at AT&T so like the other poster said you could check them out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Juan Urban

Banned
Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
The quality is very nice and fits the phone just perfect. I would totally recommend it

Here are some photos

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 331.jpg
    331.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 334.jpg
    334.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 336.jpg
    336.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 337.jpg
    337.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 338.jpg
    338.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 341.jpg
    341.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 343.jpg
    343.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 346.jpg
    346.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 348.jpg
    348.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 351.jpg
    351.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 32

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I am eying up a SONIX case because the pattern on it is awesome (reminds me of Blance Devereaux's bed lol) but I have no experience with the brand. To my eye online they resemble speck but I have no idea if they're going to protect as well.

Anyone own one? Thoughts on quality? They have a clear one that's vaguely similar but it doesn't look anywhere near as protective. I'd rather have the extra padding if it exists.

Beverly Hills - iPhone 6 / 6s - Cases

I have several of them and they're the best. Not only are they cute but they offer great protection. Unfortunately I've dropped my phone several times & the protection is great. I started purchasing them a year ago when I got the 6 plus & I always look for them when I'm in Nordstrom. Love them

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm out of town right now but here are the ones I have with me. The black one offers a little more protection since its 2 pieces.

3cac4cc7b4b5ef5f032c1dbb965ef593.jpg

34e75989c7938f3e8018ec7cc463f9f3.jpg

b2815f4df246ac3e2588041d6e5b3549.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have several of them and they're the best. Not only are they cute but they offer great protection. Unfortunately I've dropped my phone several times & the protection is great. I started purchasing them a year ago when I got the 6 plus & I always look for them when I'm in Nordstrom. Love them

I was hoping you might chime in at some point. You are one of the case queens! I LOVE to shop at Nordstrom. The one I want is annoyingly not available there. But I keep seeing a clear one similar and considered springing for that. I have notes and g/c burning a hole in my louis and wanted to use some of it on a case.

The one I got is like the Black one, with the two part setup. Does the black rubber sit smoothly on the phone or have any lifting issues where gunk can get in? Also, does the clear case have any "lining" on the clear part? Like clear gel or anything or is the clear plastic sitting directly on the phone?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping you might chime in at some point. You are one of the case queens! I LOVE to shop at Nordstrom. The one I want is annoyingly not available there. But I keep seeing a clear one similar and considered springing for that. I have notes and g/c burning a hole in my louis and wanted to use some of it on a case.

The one I got is like the Black one, with the two part setup. Does the black rubber sit smoothly on the phone or have any lifting issues where gunk can get in? Also, does the clear case have any "lining" on the clear part? Like clear gel or anything or is the clear plastic sitting directly on the phone?

Please don't let the notes & gift cards expire lol They can order anything in the store for you with free shipping so that'll be a good way to get the case you're looking for...if they have it online. Can you post a pic of it?

As for the rubber, I've had that case for a year and the rubber is still as perfect as the day I got it. It fits nicely on the phone & there's no lifting whatsoever. The clear cases are just clear plastic but it's heavy duty. I haven't had any issues with those either. And the don't stick to the phone which is a huge plus for me. I can't stand cases that stick to phones in random spots...it irritates my OCD lol

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Please don't let the notes & gift cards expire lol They can order anything in the store for you with free shipping so that'll be a good way to get the case you're looking for...if they have it online. Can you post a pic of it?

As for the rubber, I've had that case for a year and the rubber is still as perfect as the day I got it. It fits nicely on the phone & there's no lifting whatsoever. The clear cases are just clear plastic but it's heavy duty. I haven't had any issues with those either. And the don't stick to the phone which is a huge plus for me. I can't stand cases that stick to phones in random spots...it irritates my OCD lol

Oh I have never let a Note expire lol! I've bought things using the Note and then returned to a GC just to save the funds. I spend like crazy there. It's my first stop for makeup or bags. I have been kind of setting the major note left I got at Anniversary this year (I went nuts on shoes this year...) for a Louis and the Cles I want is not fully restocked yet...I can get it from the Chicago store, but so far it's still not back in stock. Dammit. The bag I wanted that was to come out this month isn't coming out in leather apparently and I don't do canvas.

The case i got was this one:
beverlyhills_front_web_v2.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh I have never let a Note expire lol! I've bought things using the Note and then returned to a GC just to save the funds. I spend like crazy there. It's my first stop for makeup or bags. I have been kind of setting the major note left I got at Anniversary this year (I went nuts on shoes this year...) for a Louis and the Cles I want is not fully restocked yet...I can get it from the Chicago store, but so far it's still not back in stock. Dammit. The bag I wanted that was to come out this month isn't coming out in leather apparently and I don't do canvas.

The case i got was this one:
View attachment 93737

OMG...you sound like me! It took everything in me to not buy any bags when I was there the other day but I did go crazy on the boots lol

Love that case

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I love Sonix cases! They have a great fit on your phone. Not bulky at all but has protected my phonez I have dropped it from waist height many times. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443924270.445247.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
OMG...you sound like me! It took everything in me to not buy any bags when I was there the other day but I did go crazy on the boots lol

Love that case

I am a sucker for anything that makes me think "Golden Girls." I am Sofia Petrillo / Dorothy Zbornak trapped in a 37 year old redhead.

That store is dangerous. I do the majority of my shopping at Anniversary or Xmas event every year (the cardholder xmas party that is 10x). And then basically live off the notes for the rest of the year haha!

I love Sonix cases! They have a great fit on your phone. Not bulky at all but has protected my phonez I have dropped it from waist height many times. View attachment 93759

Cute!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR