- iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
Played with 3D Touch while sitting at my diner for breakfast. Worked pretty good. I noticed that I had to press fairly though. I think this may be due to my screen protector I have on. Im not taking the screen protect off though.
I have 1 health APP that doesn't work so I left a support for the developer. Every thing else seems to work great.
Edit 1: Well I just read an article on adjusting 3D Touch. I tried it again and the pressure needed doesn't really too hard so I'll keep playing with it with the default setting.
- 09-26-2015, 01:00 PM #2
- 09-27-2015, 09:12 AM #4
Re: 3D Touch
Main issue I have is the multitasking portion. Trying to get the right area of the side pressed. It's especially frustrating when I'm on a page with text. The phone will try to highlight instead of bring up the app switcher. I'll eventually get frustrated and double tap the home button. Otherwise 3D Touch has worked well. It's just the multitasking that hasn't
- By speedmaster in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 41Last Post: 01-03-2016, 01:27 PM
- By Dukins in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:30 PM