3D Touch

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Played with 3D Touch while sitting at my diner for breakfast. Worked pretty good. I noticed that I had to press fairly though. I think this may be due to my screen protector I have on. Im not taking the screen protect off though.

I have 1 health APP that doesn't work so I left a support for the developer. Every thing else seems to work great.

Edit 1: Well I just read an article on adjusting 3D Touch. I tried it again and the pressure needed doesn't really too hard so I'll keep playing with it with the default setting.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Played with 3D Touch while sitting at my diner for breakfast. Worked pretty good. I noticed that I had to press fairly though. I think this may be due to my screen protector I have on. Im not taking the screen protect off though.

I have 1 health APP that doesn't work so I left a support for the developer. Every thing else seems to work great.

Edit 1: Well I just read an article on adjusting 3D Touch. I tried it again and the pressure needed doesn't really too hard so I'll keep playing with it with the default setting.

Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch
You can also adjust the sensitivity of the 3D Touch by dragging the slider between Light, Medium and Firm

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Main issue I have is the multitasking portion. Trying to get the right area of the side pressed. It's especially frustrating when I'm on a page with text. The phone will try to highlight instead of bring up the app switcher. I'll eventually get frustrated and double tap the home button. Otherwise 3D Touch has worked well. It's just the multitasking that hasn't

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73