Scrolling: I've not experienced this before.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this or can replicate it. I notice while scrolling in safari, Facebook, particularly the Twitter app, etc there are 'bumps' or stutters at the end of the scroll. I would not characterize it as lag. And it is consistent. Honestly I don't like it and not sure the cause.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw this in another thread, I am trying it:

in ios9 go into settings -> cellular and scroll down and turn off wifi assist

It will not only save your data it will help with lag. It made the 6 and my dads 5s snap right back to normal.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting it on my 6s Plus. Didn't notice it until you brought it up but now it's going to bug me lol. Hopefully it's just a software glitch that's fixed in an upcoming iOS release.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol don't lie. You wouldn't admit it if you did

Ok ok. I know you and I txt iPhone all the time going for 2 years now. Let me put my 2 cents into this lag issue. You're right the 6/6+ lagged sometimes. The 6s has lagged on me once since I got on release day. But what do u expect? I mean the 4/4s/5/5s barely lagged. But let's be real here those phones didn't have bigger screens. Nowadays we expect our phones to do everything. Today iOS 9 has tons of new features that require more ram and speed. Apps nowadays require more of the processor than before. The lag ain't bad. It doesn't stop your phone. It doesn't require a reset. It's bearable. In fact sometimes you don't notice it. I think I experience lag 1-4 times a month. That's not bad considering how hard we push our iPhones. I've tried android twice in the last 3 years. Galaxy 4/5/6. Let me tell you that was lag and freeze galore. Hated it. That would lag like 1-3 times a day and eventually freeze up. I like the 6s and iOS 9. It runs smooth. What I wish it had is a bigger battery. Everything lags. Computers. Smart tv's. Etc. My new 2016 Infiniti Q50 lags too. It's running android with an Intel processor. It's pushing 2 touch screens..look at pic. Overall iPhone still gives the best and more smoother experience on any phone regardless if you experience or not. Love you Finn. Hope you enjoying your i6s. I am. Txt me bro. LoL. Don't worry Apple knows about it. I'm sure an update will fix it.

1f0ab9baba882538b41dd4d0d30138e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost