1 day in - Has the novelty worn off?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
In a way the novelty has worn off and In another not entirely. I switch colours every year to make the phone feel "new" and it helps although not much has changed in functionality.
The 3D Touch makes the upgrade worthy and I'm fully content with this device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The S years to me always feel like how the none S version should have been in the first place lol I like it but pretty much same to me as my 6 just faster .. That being said it wouldn't stop me from upgrading as I do it every year I just enjoy tech period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I am TOTALLY excited. I can't put it down. I'm using force touch and I'm taking pics just to see how this camera is, and it's AWESOME. Trying out 3D Toich too.
I'm having a BLAST with this baby.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Not at all! This phone has been in my hands since Friday. I've only put it down to sleep. 3D Touch is the best thing ever for me because I don't have to do as much with apps. Couple taps and I'm where I want to be. And "Hey Siri"...OMG I don't have to go fumbling for my phone while I'm driving!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

seangprice

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Loved the 6, didn't need the upgrade but the promotions and deals from T-Mobile reduced my monthly bill almost 20 dollars, interesting that it's cheaper to get the latest than hold onto last years 6.

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I updated for the camera. My 6 camera was ok but the clarity is now better when you zoom in on a picture.

The only thing I can say that I hate about the camera is the lack of wide angle. I mean is it really that hard to give us wide angle? I guess it is.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6S is getting better and better to me by the day. I'm really starting to like 3D touch. Just found out that you can force touch a link and get a preview. This really excited me because I realized that it has the potential to work as a mouse just like the s-pen does on the Note line. This is going to mature into a valuable feature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro