how long should i charge the battery on my new iPhoneS?
Bought myself the iPhoneS yesterday Understand the initial set up/charging of batteries can extend battery life. The iPhone did'nt come with any instructions in this regard and I can't readily find anything online. Understand you should initially charge battery for 14(?) hrs. Then let battery run down and recharge again for 14(?) hrs. Something about calibrating the battery. Can anyone out there tell me the right way so i can do it right, the first time?
Thanks in advance x
- 09-25-2015, 08:39 PM #2
- 09-25-2015, 08:49 PM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2016, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2016, 01:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 08:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 08:20 PM