iPhone 6 cases that fit the 6S

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Just got my OtterBox Resurgence Case from Amazon, it was on sale and I noticed it was "only" for iPhone 6.

It fits perfectly on my iPhone 6s, although Customer Service says it is not compatible. I wonder why?

Maybe it's marketing? I don't know why else it wouldn't work. I know the iPhone 6s dimensions are a tenth of a millimeter or so different but the phone fits snug into the case.

Maybe it's a marketing tool?

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got my OtterBox Resurgence Case from Amazon, it was on sale and I noticed it was "only" for iPhone 6.

It fits perfectly on my iPhone 6s, although Customer Service says it is not compatible. I wonder why?

Maybe it's marketing? I don't know why else it wouldn't work. I know the iPhone 6s dimensions are a tenth of a millimeter or so different but the phone fits snug into the case.

Maybe it's a marketing tool?

They wants teh monies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
My wife's lifeproof she had from her 6 fits on the 6s. I haven't tested the waterproof level, but it looks like it has a nice tight seal. I am talking about the lifeproof fre for iPhone 6s.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
My Speck case is very snug, which I like. I won't be taking it off any time soon that's for sure. The Tech 21 cases should be perfect now as they were a little loose to begin with.

Yes, I have 2 Tech 21 cases, both for the 6 on my 6s... the fit is great. No rocking or looseness at all.

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I think most iphone 6 cases are also compatible to 6s, my iphon 6 uag, spigen, and designskin cases all fit to iphone 6s. i don't have 6s, my brother does, and i tried my cases on his phone. since my cases fit both our phones, so we're sharing my cases.

P.S. hope he doesn't break my cases

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
after my experience that i just had with life proof any of you lifeproof people can keep the expensive junk. the fact there cs just told me since im within my 15 day return policy with bestbuy i need return it to the store, the store is 70 miles from me i got it from them given i had a coupon that knocked 25 off it and i was there in the city already thats why. im not going drive 70 miles out and 70 miles back for exchange.

Kyle Fowler

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
The 6s is like, .2mm thicker than the 6. Not much of a difference, but it can be enough to make things not fit or align properly. Some cases are designed specifically for one or the other and will most likely still fit the other but not as well. Some cases are right in the middle so they fit both cases about the same. Glad yours fit!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods