Restore from 8.1.4
The 6S will be my second iPhone and, I was wondering, if I restore my 5S back up on it, will it revert the 6S OS to 8.1.4 or it will stay on iOS 9 (or whatever version was on it)?
Sorry if it is a dumb question, I never had to do a restore before =P
Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk
- 09-24-2015, 01:39 PM #2
- 09-24-2015, 02:04 PM #4
Re: Restore from 8.1.4
The only time this is an issue is if your new iPhone is on an older version of iOS than your old iPhone, in that case you would have to update the new iPhone to at least the version that is on the old iPhone before you could restore an iCloud backup. This is not what your situation is but I thought I'd point it out...
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:15 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2015, 03:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:57 AM