What color iPhone 6s should I purchase?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Really only you can make that decision. I prefer the space gray versions cause I like the black faceplate versus the white but that's my own preference. Whatever choice you make should be your own not relying on strangers in a phone forum do whatever makes you happy. Good luck.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Jacob_LMay

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Really only you can make that decision. I prefer the space gray versions cause I like the black faceplate versus the white but that's my own preference. Whatever choice you make should be your own not relying on strangers in a phone forum do whatever makes you happy. Good luck.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Thank you for the reply

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, the color device you decide to purchase should be your decision. I personally went with the Space Gray, it just looks more professional, but that's my opinion based on what type of lifestyle I prefer. Remember you're the one that has to look at it 24/7/365.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443095409.561167.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I get Space Gray because it's the only one that's black glass. I can't stand white phones and can't read white faced phones.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You really can't go wrong with any but I prefer the silver and white. I find the white faceplate to be more sleek with the contrast to the black screen when powered off and I find that the white appears cleaner as well. Also, beginning with the flat look in iOS 7, much of the OS is white and bright. I find this to blend much better with the white facing front than the black bezel. Just another viewpoint for ya.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Everyone iPhone that I've owned has had the black bezel. This time around I finally took the plunge and bought a white/gold 6s+. I have to say, I love it. The white bezels seem to merge seamlessly with the white background on Twitter, Facebook and safari. I am happy with my choice. Good luck with your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Everyone iPhone that I've owned has had the black bezel. This time around I finally took the plunge and bought a white/gold 6s+. I have to say, I love it. The white bezels seem to merge seamlessly with the white background on Twitter, Facebook and safari. I am happy with my choice. Good luck with your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. My first iPhone here, silver. I'm loving the change. I've always had black since the 4.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW