Wallet Case Recommendations For 6S?

gkendall43

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I think I would like to try a wallet case for the first time with my 6S. I mainly am looking at this type of case so that it protects my screen when it's not on use. I don't really need to carry cards in it, but it might come in handy every now and then. I am looking for something that is protective, but not very thick since I don't need to carry a bunch of cards in it. I want something that will slide in/out of my pocket easily, so not too grippy but don't want it to slip out of my hand so not to slippery either. I want to make sure the cover can be folded back flat underneath the phone when I'm using the phone and will stay there.

Got any recommendations? Links would be even better.

Thanks.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Book Book by Twelve South, hands down. Hand stitched leather, case is removable and can even shift to make a landscape orientation stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gkendall43

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I've heard about the Book Book case. How thick is it? Since I don't really need to carry cards in it, I was afraid that it would be too thick. Does it fit well in your front pocket?

Thanks.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The BookBook is pretty thick, but you have a hard shell case on the phone that you can remove from the wallet case if you don't need something so big all the time.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've heard about the Book Book case. How thick is it? Since I don't really need to carry cards in it, I was afraid that it would be too thick. Does it fit well in your front pocket?

Thanks.

Even with cards and such in it, as long as you have deep and/or wide pockets it will fit in your pocket without issue. It'll fit in smaller tighter pockets but you'll notice it all day.

EDIT: It gets a lot more comfortable after you break the leather in.

mj0

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
While I absolutely love the idea of having a shell to take out of the wallet case I truely hate the looks of the bookbook.
Is there maybe some other wallet case that offers a removable plastic/rubber shell?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Vaja makes top of the line cases as does Piel Frama, quality leather, expensive cases but worth it. Pielframa.com.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2