Will an unlocked AT&T 6s work in Verizon
Does anyone know if the AT&T 6s has/supports CDMA bands for Verizon? I am using a Verizon iPhone 6 on AT&T and I have no problems. I do have a SIM for Verizon too and I can not find any clear info if the AT&T version has CDMA radios. I am not on a contract so having AT&T unlock the phone shouldn't be a problem. I just want to make sure an unlocked AT&T will work on Verizon for both cellular and data.
- 09-18-2015, 09:13 PM #2
- By jpgti in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 221Last Post: 10-16-2015, 10:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:36 PM
- By Mikeglo in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 04:30 PM