You can get an iPhone 6S in China if you donate your sperm

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't China have some insane kind of population control in place that limits people to like 2 children per house hold or something? And they want sperm bad enough to give away iPhones for it? Seems odd.

Unless the catch is that they need ALL the sperm. In other words, maybe a vasectomy? That or they've got some sort of genetic testing going on. Like the ability to genetically modify a child by messing with the parents DNA?

At any rate, I'm not in China and maybe it's better if I never figure out if this is fact or fiction.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully there offer you some protection because you don't want to get "Stuck" on your 6s when it's time to upgrade

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Doesn't China have some insane kind of population control in place that limits people to like 2 children per house hold or something? And they want sperm bad enough to give away iPhones for it? Seems odd.

I wish there was population control here in the West. Penalize people who have too many damn children and reward those that don't every two years with a new iPhone. I'm sure it would be cheaper.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Children are the future, the world is big enough to house at least double the population that walks around now.

As far as the need for sperm in China ? I think they are experimenting with it, to create an ubermens I guess. It would be nice if we westerlings had an input in it as well.

Soon aliens are gonna take over the world and we can't defend ourselves with weaklings.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
This has to be the most bizarre and yet somehow phone related somehow on topic thread ever.

I wouldn't think one donation would be worth that much money. You could quit your job for this (obvious pun omitted).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Children are the future, the world is big enough to house at least double the population that walks around now.

My personal opinion on people who have droves of children: to fulfill their big egos.

Anyway, if someone wants to discuss that particular issue go ahead and start it in the off-topic lounge.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
In third world countries with no social net couples tend to have lots of children in the hopes that enough survive to take care of them when they age

mail2u

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
In China, people usually banter that you can afford a new iPhone by selling your kidney.

iOS man: 6s is available now!
A Chinese: Well, I kindly remind that you have only a kidney. The one you've used for 6 last year:rolleyes:

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey, what about women??? Since donating eggs is so much more complicated than making nice with a cup, women should get a free iPad Pro for every donated egg, so there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice