Are you planning to buy a case or screen protector for your iPhone 6s?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone out there is planning on buying a case or screen protector for their iPhone 6s? If you are, which one(s)?

If you have your eye on something free to link to the product, it'll help everyone find new and cool cases for their shiny new iPhones!

Note: Also be sure to check out Simon's Best iPhone 6s Cases post. Worth a look if you're in the market!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
YES, I plan on sticking with my current set up on my 6 Plus. 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus with the Black Apple Leather Case and Zagg Glass screen protector....This works for ME.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple of Spigen Hybrid cases that I will continue to use... and will probably grab something else this year, too - possibly the Apple leather case.

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
No, the sku's are different the one for the iphone 6 is 50206, the one for the 6s is 52133. Otterbox said they were changed for the 6s.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I already got an Apple Navy leather case and a Zagg tempered glass screen protector. Planning to get a Speck Clear Candy Shell.
For rough days I'll get the Speck Grip or Otterbox Symmetry.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Planning on picking up Apple's leather case for the 6s in the darker brown color to go with my space gray 6s. I'm on the fence about a tempered glass screen protector... I went 2 years without a screen protector on my 5s and it still looks new. So I probably won't get one, besides the feeling of the glass is AMAZING and it's even stronger this year.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Otterbox Commuter in black for the 6s Plus. I couldn't pass up the price. I also felt the Defender may be too big. If I get a few pair of cargo pants, I may still get the Defender. Not sure about a protective screen yet. That's on hold.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Planning on picking up Apple's leather case for the 6s in the darker brown color to go with my space gray 6s. I'm on the fence about a tempered glass screen protector... I went 2 years without a screen protector on my 5s and it still looks new. So I probably won't get one, besides the feeling of the glass is AMAZING and it's even stronger this year.

I agree, the feeling of glass is AMAZING. Thats why I went with the Zagg GLASS with the Smudge-Proof Nano coating (Ultra Smooth). I'm just not sure if the Zagg GLASS will work or be needed with 3D Touch this go round.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's definitely something to consider... if the screen protectors will interfere with 3d touch... i'd imagine not, if so very little.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if the new iphone 6s leather case is the same as the 6 leather case? On apple's site it says the 6s case is compatible with both phones... not sure if it works the other way around or if they're the same case?

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Spigen tough armor case and a Spigen tempered glass screen protector on sale recently. I usually use an Otterbox Defender case but those cases are too bulky for me and the built-in screen protector sucks (especially on the last iPhone 6 version) so I'd rather try this route. I'll also probably end up getting an accidental warranty just to be extra safe.

Amazon.com: iPhone 6s Case, Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor Case for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s - Gunmetal: Cell Phones & Accessories
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2593873

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know if the new iphone 6s leather case is the same as the 6 leather case? On apple's site it says the 6s case is compatible with both phones... not sure if it works the other way around or if they're the same case?

So, I want to know this also. If I buy a current iPhone 6 leather Apple case at like Best Buy, will it for sure fit the 6S? Thanks.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I was going to do the same. I tried chatting with an iPhone genius on Apple's site... that didn't go well. I saw Best Buy was $5 cheaper on the leather cases...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh