When will Verizon ship my iPhone 6s? The 25th???

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
They said it will ship by the 25th of September. Has Verizon been pretty accurate with this date in the past or will it ship before or after? This is my first iPhone preorder....

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My deliver by date is October 7th. :( I really hope thats a stretch and Verizon gets their phones out quicker than that. If not, why preorder? I could wait in line.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
They have been pretty reliable for me. For the past several years they've always delivered on the launch date. They've actually shipped it early, but somehow have Fedex instructions not to deliver until launch day. I guess Apple forbids them to deliver early. I know Android users frequently have their phones delivered a day or two before the actual launch date when they pre-order.

whitey064

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine at 2 am central time on Saturday. Verizon opened pre-orders at 3 am eastern time. I ordered the 128 gb space grey 6 plus. I don't want to say I was one of the first to get mine pre-ordered, but at least up there in the line I would think. My expected ship date is still Oct 7th. I as well hope Verizon doesn't stick to that. We will see.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't ordered with Verizon since the 5 came out.

Their ship dates are reliable - if they say the 25th, you should expect it the 25th.

My issue was that when the 5 shipped on release day, many FedEx carriers were raided (inside job) and a ton of Verizon phones were stolen (it hit the news big time). Mine was one of them. I received the box from Verizon with NO PHONE. Verizon refused to take blame and replace my device saying that it was not their problem and that they couldn't confirm nor deny that I had stolen the phone and reported it missing. Long story short, we took them to small claims court and won (got about $1000 back for the order since I purchased full price), but I had to wait MONTHS for everything to be sorted out and they reset my upgrade date or something so that my contract lasted a year longer than it should have...

thft90s

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine at 2 am central time on Saturday. Verizon opened pre-orders at 3 am eastern time. I ordered the 128 gb space grey 6 plus. I don't want to say I was one of the first to get mine pre-ordered, but at least up there in the line I would think. My expected ship date is still Oct 7th. I as well hope Verizon doesn't stick to that. We will see.

I ordered the same, I have ship date of the 25th of September. I had mine completely preordered by 2:03 am Central Time.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 6s Silver 64 gb on Monday morning at the Verizon store and the order confirmation is for delivery 9.25.15. Verizon is pretty spot on on I received my preordered 6 last year on the release date.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I just got charged on my card. They said I wouldn't get charged until it shipped..... Oooohhhhh when will it show up?????

lawless_pc

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure this is just a misprint because I'm definite that I did not receive the phone yesterday(lol). When I checked my order status, it is showing delivered on the 18th. My card was finally charged as well.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442664419.219863.jpg

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Verizon charged my card today, delayed it until the 21st. Then I got an email thaat it is shipped and I would receive it on the 25th. I also got an email from Apple that included my Apple Care+ information. I guess I was very fortunate as I paid only $99.97 for the Apple Care+ when I ordered the phone on the 12th.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I also received an email this morning saying that mine had shipped. Got a FedEx tracking number. To be delivered 9/25 by 8pm. My FedEx guy typically comes in the morning.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Got here at noon today. I will say, the rose gold is very nice looking. I like it better than the gold. My wife's gold ip6 looks pale next to the rose gold. You guys were right..... Was just hoping for an early delivery. Either way, it's here now and my wife likes it a lot.