reservations for iPhone 6s

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy and preordered my new iPhone 6S. Got the confirmation email and they're charging $50 more than retail. Cancelled that and reserved a Space Gray 6S (Verizon) with an appointment at 10:30 am on launch day. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Reserved both a rose gold and silver 128gb model. Will get at least one of them for myself. May end up with both.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I would've if I'd known I could've done that and paid in store prior to going to bed! I'd have stayed up for that! So I guess I'll be waiting a while...

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I would've if I'd known I could've done that and paid in store prior to going to bed! I'd have stayed up for that! So I guess I'll be waiting a while...

You're in STL, aren't you? You want one of mine?

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I got turned away from mine and my wife's reservations they wouldn't take my visa bank card as payment would t even try to process it

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got turned away from mine and my wife's reservations they wouldn't take my visa bank card as payment would t even try to process it

Yea, I saw that in another thread. Bummed for ya. I plan to pay in full with my credit card, so shouldn't be an issue.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You're in STL, aren't you? You want one of mine?

I am, yes. I ALMOST went to line up at the Galleria last night. My friend bailed out, and I considered still going at like 2am but we had serious work chaos yesterday and I knew if I took today as planned (I had it off) it would be a hot mess and I didn't want people calling me constantly while I was there and having to get into HR discussions in a public space. That really would've been inappropriate in the mall.

That's sweet of you to offer. thank you! I am going to attempt the 8am online reservation process tomorrow morning and see what happens...I am after a 128GB Space Gray 6S. I am hoping for one of the two stores to have not sold out today so I can get one. I have returns to make at the mall tomorrow, so if it works out, all the better.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I preordered a 64 gig from Best Buy but when I actually played with one in the store today the changes weren't enough for me to upgrade. Going to wait till the 7 comes out

Last edited:

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I am, yes. I ALMOST went to line up at the Galleria last night. My friend bailed out, and I considered still going at like 2am but we had serious work chaos yesterday and I knew if I took today as planned (I had it off) it would be a hot mess and I didn't want people calling me constantly while I was there and having to get into HR discussions in a public space. That really would've been inappropriate in the mall.

That's sweet of you to offer. thank you! I am going to attempt the 8am online reservation process tomorrow morning and see what happens...I am after a 128GB Space Gray 6S. I am hoping for one of the two stores to have not sold out today so I can get one. I have returns to make at the mall tomorrow, so if it works out, all the better.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Missouri is not on the list for Reservations today... at least not so far.

Woops spoke too soon. 8:01 it came up. Halfway through making it it locked up and I started over on my phone. I now apparently have two reserved. Woops. Ill release the second one when I get there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2