What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered two 64GB Space Gray 6s Pluses for me and my hub. They haven't shipped yet, but waiting isn't a problem for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Went against the grain and returned my Space Gray 64GB iPhone 6S for a White and 16GB White and Gold 6S Plus!

Thats right!

16GB!!

I wouldve got the 64GB version if it was in stock but what I got was all that was left!

Truth be told ive never had a problem with 16GB phones in the past and Ive still got 7GB of space left after setting everything up now!

I would consider going Space Gray 64GB 6S Plus if it becomes available... Maybe...

I'd be freaking out with only 7 gb left this early in my time with the phone. Obviously everyone's use varies. How are you getting along so far?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I originally ordered a 6s Plus in silver 128 GB. Decided I didn't want to go silver again nor did I need 128 so I swapped it in store for a 64 GB s Plus in Rose Gold. Yes I'm I dude with Rose Gold and I absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I went with the rose gold 64GB, after much debate. When I first saw it announced, I instantly wanted it. Then, I saw it in person, and it wasn't as pink as I thought so... I held off. But, when my galaxy s6 edge broke out of nowhere and I went into TMobile, the only color 6s they had in stock in 64GB was the rose gold so I took it. It's growing on me. Haven't purchased the Apple Care yet, still weighing options on that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since this was going to be my very first iPhone I wanted to go big, so I got the iPhone 6s Plus 128gb Rose Gold w/ Apple Care.

Welcome to iMore and Welcome to Apple. ConGrats on your 128gb Rose Gold 6s Plus...Enjoy the iPhone and ENJOY the site.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Rose Gold. My boyfriend convinced me that Rose Gold has better resell value. (My first choice was gold)

Welcome to iMore! By the time you're most likely going to want to sell your iPhone the market will probably be saturated with plenty of devices of all sizes and colors so I'm not so sure it will help resell value. Either way, it's a beautiful phone!

Omega V

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
You never know~ After all, the buzz about i7 is so great that I just might sell it to upgrade

I get the latest and greatest phone each year because I'm one of those weird people that hates not being able to use a certain feature or app because my phone doesn't support it. I have T-Mobile so I do the Jump Program and I get to upgrade every year anyway, I used to buy my phones and sell them but I hate going through the hassle. I know I'm "leasing" my iPhone but at the end of the day my monthly price doesn't change so why not get something new every single year...the price of being a techie haha!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2