What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Still deciding on whether to upgrade to 6s or 6s plus. Can't make my mine up. Any advice or could someone make it for me lol
Not sure if I want the rose gold or silver. Then the gigs. Omg too many decisions. Lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still deciding on whether to upgrade to 6s or 6s plus. Can't make my mine up. Any advice or could someone make it for me lol
Not sure if I want the rose gold or silver. Then the gigs. Omg too many decisions. Lol

Welcome to iMore CherryLane. This decision is yours to make, but remember you're the one that has to carry it around on a daily basis. Post often and ENJOY

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 128GB, Space Grey mainly because I like the sleek look of the black version. It doesnt stand out much to me. But the silver version looks sexy. I may change colors on the 7.

3rdTimeCharm

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the 64GB 6S in Silver. I currently have the 5S in gold and it really liked it when I got it but the silver looks so nice and I wanted something different.

For anyone wondering about purchasing AppleCare+, I suggest you get it. At least with Verizon, it works out less per month than the coverage they offer. I have gone into Apple and have walked out with a replacement phone. Same with my husband (3 times!) and that makes it worth it.

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Space Grey 64GB 6S+ for me and one in Rose Gold for my wife. I ordered through Verizon and we are on a business account so can anyone tell me where you are seeing the delivery date? I ordered both of them around 3:30am Eastern time when they went up for preorder.

Thanks

SLVRDVL

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I got the Space Gray 64GB 6S+ and got my wife a Rose Gold 6S 64GB from Sprint on our business plan Saturday afternoon (9/12). She wanted the 6S+ but felt it was too big in her hands (insert joke here) once she got to use it in the store and felt the 6S would be a better fit for daily use. Always had Space Gray and thought about changing but wasn't too sure.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Space gray iP6s+ to replace my iP6+ since I'm on AT&T Next 12 (which, coincidentally, is the same price as Apple's new 2yr with new phone each year contract).

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I Pre ordered a iPhone 6S+ 64 gig in silver. Now the 64 gig iPhone 6 gets handed down to the wife, can't wait to get the plus. My question to everyone is why is everyone going with 128 gig? Do you think 4K at 30 fps will take up that much more room then 1080p at 60 fps?

SLVRDVL

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I Pre ordered a iPhone 6S+ 64 gig in silver. Now the 64 gig iPhone 6 gets handed down to the wife, can't wait to get the plus. My question to everyone is why is everyone going with 128 gig? Do you think 4K at 30 fps will take up that much more room then 1080p at 60 fps?

Yeah pretty much. The 16GB will only hold about 32 minutes of 4K video. So if you plan on shooting a lot of videos in 4K then the 128GB is the way to go.

Last edited:

Thegreatone3

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Went with the 64 gb silver 6S+ on T-Mobile Jump On Demand. I'm coming off of back-to-back black Samsung phones so I need a change.

Sent from my SM-N910T

mclarensr

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered three (3) T-Mobile fully paid 64GB Space Grey '6S'. But cancelled the order after talking to Apple yesterday and finding out that the T-Mobile fully paid phones are NOT really 'Fully Unlocked' like the SIM-Free phones.

We use Cricket Wireless in US, but travel international and need the phones fully unlocked so did not want to take a chance. I guess till Apple releases SIM-Free 6S phones we will limp along with our 5 and 5C.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Me: 64GB silver 6S Plus
Wifey: 64GB rose gold 6S

I'm wishing I had chosen a 128GB model for me. I'm picking up in-store on launch day with the new upgrade program. Maybe I'll get lucky and will be able to upgrade on the spot. Worst case, I have a 64GB reserved.

gettysburg11s

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I am one of the few who opted for the 16GB Space Grey 6s. I know, its not a lot space, but I keep everything in the cloud, and I transfer pictures and videos to Dropbox. No need to spend an extra $100.00, or even $200.00.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
64gb Silver 6s for me and 64gb Rose Gold 6s for my partner. Both will be rocking a Speck Candyshell card carrying case. Will be purchasing apple care + for both once we sell our current devices after the new ones get here next week :) I should have enough after selling my current 64gb 6 and my partners 16gb 5 to get apple care for both and a 42mm Apple Watch. Figure I'll try it out and sell it if I don't like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR