What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered gold but I think I'll be canceling it and going for space grey.

64gb variant

Yeah, I ordered the gold 64GB, but now I kinda wish I had gone with the space grey. I've had the silver in the past and had no issues, so I don't think the white front will be an issue. I had been in such a debate with myself about it and I just went with it at the time. I am not canceling my reservation. I may ask if I can swap, but I doubt they will let me.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 64GB Space Grey 6s Plus, no Apple Care though. I currently have the 64GB Space Grey 6 Plus. I love it and I figured why not stick to what I know? I've always had a black iPhone, white isn't for me. The rose gold is good looking though.

ReggieTee

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Space Grey 64gb Will be my first iPhone. I'm a huge android fan and after this years flagships didn't interest me, going to take the iphone on a trial basis. I still have my Note 4 so if I like the iPhone, ill finally enjoy the best of both worlds.

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Grey 64GB 6S+, I was hoping to get a rose gold however it only comes with white face-plate, little disappointed about that.

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Space Grey 64gb Will be my first iPhone. I'm a huge android fan and after this years flagships didn't interest me, going to take the iphone on a trial basis. I still have my Note 4 so if I like the iPhone, ill finally enjoy the best of both worlds.

You may feel a bit restricted with iPhone coming from Android, however I'm sure you will enjoy user experience and selection of Apps. Once you get used to iOS apps, it's hard going back to android. :p

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

First iPhone here too!! 64gb Silver. I've cut my iOS teeth on an iPad Air for a year so I have a good idea of what I'm getting myself into :). Can't wait.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Space Gray 128gb 6s Plus for me and Gold 128gb 6s Plus for the wife. Ordered 2 of each lol hoping maybe I get all 4 on launch day and can make a small profit on the two locked to AT&T and keep the unlocked ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
What colour did you order and what size ?

Pardon my ignorance, what does Apple care plus do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me tell you... Being an Apple senior advisor... I'd advise anyone to get it.

If you get a cracked screen, that's $75 instead of $149+++

Water damage, $75 but without it.... I hope you have insurance. Seriously. It's $329+++

Basically, AppleCare+ saves you over 2 years and you have no idea how many angry customers we get because they don't want to spend the price of another phone on their repair.

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
T-mobile (unlocked) Space Grey 6s+ 64 gig. I'm coming from the iphone 6 and had to go bigger this time.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I got the rose gold iPhone 128 gig without apple
care plus .
I think I ' ll get it within the 2month period cause I
spent a whopping $ 1529 on this phone. Lol .
What colours did talk get and why?
I thought about silver but it looked ordinary.
Maybe I ' ll change to silver next year .
I have roughly 30gigs left on my 6plus .

Doesn't rose gold looks gurly? Rose gold is Apple's naming convention, but in reality its pink

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I got the space grey 64gb with apple care plus. I also ordered the defender from otterbox. They have one just for the 6s, the sku is 77-52133. I too have an ipad and this will be my first iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR