What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

KJDUNPHY

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Was waiting in the reservation line for an 16GB iPhone 6S plus in gold! 9:30 am comes and I got to the front of the line but I decided I wanted to change it up this year last second!

So i asked to switch models but i had to wait in line all over again for a later reservation time!

Finally 11am rolls around and im in and out of the store within 5 minutes holding my new 64GB Space Gray iPhone 6S!!

Gadgetry

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
64GB, Space Gray, 6S. This will be my first iPhone since the 4S which I still use as my work cell phone. My current personal device is a Galaxy S5 Active.

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Gold/White without apple care. Was going to go with the s+, but went with the s so I wouldn't have to fork over another $100 on another life proof case. The 6s fits my life proof case from my 6.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Space Grey 6S & Gold 6S Plus both 128GB...I may exchange the Plus for silver or rose gold. This is my 3rd gold iPhone because it's all they had in 128GB but I'm kinda over the gold now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Reserved rose gold 128gb 6s. Picked up Friday afternoon. Love it with stone silicone case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJDUNPHY

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Went against the grain and returned my Space Gray 64GB iPhone 6S for a White and 16GB White and Gold 6S Plus!

Thats right!

16GB!!

I wouldve got the 64GB version if it was in stock but what I got was all that was left!

Truth be told ive never had a problem with 16GB phones in the past and Ive still got 7GB of space left after setting everything up now!

I would consider going Space Gray 64GB 6S Plus if it becomes available... Maybe...

Tanyashay

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Going from the iPhone 6 128GB in silver to the iPhone 6S 128GB in rose gold. I have an Otterbox Commuter case I will use and the Zagg glass. I think the pink will look cute peeking through the black in back. So it'll be a little girly and edgy at the same time.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
6s Plus 128gb space gray - upgrade from my 6 Plus - just couldn't resist the camera improvements, and AT&T Next 12 made it fairly easy. One note (after 48 hours) - the sound quality of voice calls is far superior to my 6 Plus - not sure if I had a lemon and didn't know it - but I know my hearing is not getting any better...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I went with the iPhone 6s 64gb in Space Gray. I had the 6 Plus 64gb Space Gray and decided to drop down in size this time. If I end up missing the larger size, I will pass this one to my wife or daughter and get a Plus. I actually really liked using my 5s for a while the last month or so and the 6s feels even better.