What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

WordPainter

May 17, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6s Plus Rose Gold 128GB :yes:

No need for AppleCare, it's fully insured through my cell carrier. Everything is covered, even water damage.

KJDUNPHY

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I originally ordered a 16GB 6S Plus in gold! But all this "limited space" talk has me a bit nervous even though Ive never had any issues with a 16GB phone in the past! I figured at only a 100 bucks more at this point why not... but I could only end up getting an original 6S in 64GB... no 6S Plus!

So now I dont know what to do...

iPhone 6S Plus 16GB

.vs.

iPhone 6S 64GB

How does iCloud work with your music? Can I stream my music from iCloud? Can I temporarily download music from the clous onto my phone for offline listening (similar to google play music)?

Any restrictions with iCloud I should be aware of?

How does the iPhone 6S battery hold up for you guys? Does it get you through the day? Most of the day? Im usually near a charger so as long as the battery lasts most of the day id probably be fine! I dont play any games, dont watch too many videos.. I would mostly be listening to music, checking social media, texting, and quick calls. Dont really even take tons of pics or videos.. just maybe a couple throughout the day.

Hows the screen quality on the 6/6S? Is it noticeably worse than the 6 Plus? I remember being blown away when the retina display first came out but ive since used an S6 Edge so I feel like the 6 screen would be underwhelming at this point.

TL: DR
Can I stream iCloud music? iCloud restrictions? How long typically does the iPhone 6S battery life last? Does the screen look noticeably worse than the 6 Plus?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Gold 64gb version. I thought I ordered the Rose Gold, but apparently the woman on the phone misheard me. I am fine with the Gold. I can always jump to the rose gold after 6months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering changing my order to a 6s plus after using a friend's...looks like verizon will let me switch devices within 14 days so I might do that after I get the 6s since if I do it now it will push my ship date out :/

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I ordered a silver 128GB 6s Plus. Very excited to go from 16GB to 128!

I did that last year when I got my 6. The difference is night and day! It's great to not have to worry about storage anymore. This year I preordered the Plus as well. Hoping I like the bigger screen!

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Wow congrats!!! I got the 6 S plus 64 GB in Rose Gold. Love my 6 plus so much I did it again lol but upped the GB and switched from gold to rose gold 👍🏼😉

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150920_225725.jpg

Also got apple care +. Never use to get apple care + but now I'm basically getting it because of superstitions lol. With my luck if I don't get it I'll drop it in a lake 😂

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods