What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Unlocked iPhone 6s 64GB in Rose Gold.

This is my first iPhone and I've only had it a few days. I keep trying to long-press on the home screen to set the wallpaper. :laughing:

Sgooter

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Unlocked iPhone 6s 64GB in Rose Gold.
This is my first iPhone and I've only had it a few days. I keep trying to long-press on the home screen to set the wallpaper. :laughing:
Thinking about getting this same phone for wife: What's the sub-model # of your phone: A1633 or A1688? Are you leasing it on the Apple Upgrade Program?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about getting this same phone for wife: What's the sub-model # of your phone: A1633 or A1688? Are you leasing it on the Apple Upgrade Program?

Edit: I found it.. on the back of the phone. Glad I have a magnifying glass! A1633. What's that mean?

No sir, I set aside 200.00 a month till I could afford to buy the phone outright. Not shopping at Ulta or Sephora for several months almost did me in! LMAO. Seriously though, this is my first iPhone.

Sgooter

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Edit: I found it.. on the back of the phone. Glad I have a magnifying glass! A1633. What's that mean?
No sir, I set aside 200.00 a month till I could afford to buy the phone outright. Not shopping at Ulta or Sephora for several months almost did me in! LMAO. Seriously though, this is my first iPhone.
I applaud your savings discipline toward buying this phone! It would be our first iPhone too. The A1633 is regarded by many to be the best sub-model because it includes LTE Band 30, which AT&T has begun using in higher usage/urban areas to ease the LTE data workload, and some consider the A1633 the best model for worldwide use. So, the A1633 is the unlocked sub-model I would want to get, then use it with the carrier offering the best deal.
IMO, you bought the best iPhone there is.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I applaud your savings discipline toward buying this phone! It would be our first iPhone too. The A1633 is regarded by many to be the best sub-model because it includes LTE Band 30, which AT&T has begun using in higher usage/urban areas to ease the LTE data workload, and some consider the A1633 the best model for worldwide use. So, the A1633 is the unlocked sub-model I would want to get, then use it with the carrier offering the best deal.
IMO, you bought the best iPhone there is.

That's a good thing then hehe. I use Straight Talk on the AT&T network. We do several vacations a year, and after having next to 0 connectivity on T-Mobile on our travels I can say I'm the happiest I've ever been with AT&T. It took 2 Keith Urban concerts in two different states where I had zero connection (on an Android) and couldn't post pics to FB for me to get annoyed enough to switch. I'm excited to report that the next KU concert I go to this October, I'll have a nice steady connection to show off photos during the event.

shaely1189

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
64gb 6s space Gray

Love how the screen colours pop out on the black display. Had white phones for the past 3-4 years and finally went back to black haha

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 16GB Rose Gold but received a Gold one.

I really like it anyway :3 (and put a pink Apple Silicone case on it so it is all good!).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW