How much memory does the 6s have?

I

iMore Question

How much memory does the 6s have

So I know that I have 2gb of ram but how much is it really? How much do I have available for use right out of the box with everything that it already has downloaded on it?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: How much memory does the 6s have

RAM is not storage, storage sizes of the iPhone 6S are 16, 64 or 128GB.
The 6S is expected to have 2GB of RAM, but this memory is managed by the system and you will not have any access to it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

So I know that I have 2gb of ram but how much is it really? How much do I have available for use right out of the box with everything that it already has downloaded on it?

If we say that Apple put 16gb of RAM in the phones will y'all stop asking over and over and over and over and over?

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait until the amount of memory is confirmed for the 6s so we can start to speculate on the clock speed of the A9 processor. It will be very depressing if a teardown reveals the answer to both questions in the same day.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Was already confirmed by KGI and Mark Gurman that's it's 2 gigs of ram and both of them have clean record for giving informations.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Like others have said, ram and memory (storage) are 2 different things. You will have all (how ever much ram is in the 6s) at startup. Storage depends on the model you have. 16gb usually has around 12gb out of the box.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro