What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Although not everyone desires a case around their device, keeping that new iPhone 6s protected should be a top priority once it's in your hands. While most standard cases for the iPhone 6 should fit fine around the 6s, tighter fitting options like waterproof cases won't be as compatible. With that in mind, are you already on the hunt for the perfect iPhone 6s case? We're interested in hearing your favorite brands and styles of cases you're looking forward to for the new iPhone 6s!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, the 6S is not even in the hands of the general public. At least wait until the iPhones have actually been ordered and received. Anyway, if I were buying the 6S AND was considering buying a case for it, it would without question be one of the Apple leather cases.

JM19

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Griffin Survivor for sure. Adds bulkiness to the phone and may not look the most appealing, but at least I know my iphone will be 100% protected.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So I need to stop buying cases because I had just gotten the Lifeproof Fre which I really liked. But then I decided to go with the Catalyst when I saw that it had a lanyard attachment that I wanted and it can be submerged 16 feet, 10 more than the Lifeproof Fre. This has to be the last case though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple leather once again. I have wasted so much money on other cases, only to almost immediately go back to the Apple leather. Look, fit, and feel....I just haven't found a better option for me.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
So I need to stop buying cases because I had just gotten the Lifeproof Fre which I really liked. But then I decided to go with the Catalyst when I saw that it had a lanyard attachment that I wanted and it can be submerged 16 feet, 10 more than the Lifeproof Fre. This has to be the last case though.

You will be very satisfied with the Catalyst case. After trying several cases in the waterproof category, I think this one is the best. Enjoy...

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Did your creak around the volume buttons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have the creaking issue around the volume buttons however I experienced the issue on the back near the camera where the two pieces meet together. It did not have any effect on the waterproofing or functionality of the camera.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. It didn't affect mine either. But I was wondering if the creaking was persistent in all of their cases.

Jude3435

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The Apple leather cases are nice, but personally I've preferred using the silicone cases myself. However, hands down my favorite case for the 6 Plus (when I had one) and for my iPhone 6, is without a doubt, drum roll please,... Speck's CandyShell Grip. I wish that it came in more colors than currently available, but right now I have a dark green and black rubberized case and I keep going back to it again and again.

ord84

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I was looking at one of the camo/Green Bay Packers Otter Box Defender for my new phone, been a happy otter box customer since my HTC Incredible and it's saved me quite a bit in phone insurance claims. They add bulk but I think the trade off for protection is well worth it.

Buddy Koenig

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I used my Black leather apple one and a clear hard plastic one on my current iPhone 6 plus i will use the same on my iPhone 6s plus i just love the way the leather apple case feels and it fits the phone like a glove perfectly thats just what i like!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Another vote for the apple leather; I had a brown one with my space grey Plus. It held up extremely well and always looked great even when it took a spill and had a big chunk taken out of it on the upper corner. Despite it being expensive, it is well worth the money for the life of the device and I had no urge to purchase any other case.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I like the look & colors of the official apple cases. I just wish they provided more protection.

The bottom is exposed & it seems they are geared more towards small bumps vs a drop.

mamuwaldie

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Just received my 6s 128. I'm debating the leather case, but the last one I got for the 5s, lasted 6 months or so, before it started falling apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh