What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
My new favorite case is an ultra slim clear one I got for $4 on eBay. It's definitely the thinnest I've ever used, but I also have a tempered glass screen protector on my phone. The case is awesome for showcasing the rose gold color.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I am still loving my Apple Silicone case. Sometimes I switch it up for a day, but keep coming back to the silicone case from Apple. It fits like a glove.

Shimmy100

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
I found this whole section informative and rather amusing, having only just bought a 6s and done a lot of research for a case...tempted as we all are by clear backs and ali frames and drop tests and pretty prettys , most of them also seen on here...I narrowed it down to 'no nonsense' case, now available to me for £5 british pounds delivered...Griffin Survivor Journey. The brand and model mentioned only once...in the first recommendation! (and again a few posts on). Sure, it's no looker, but most that reviewed it, commended it highly. I'll let you guys knows how it goes. Just got to suss out a good front glass now. Any recommendations? Is the Impact Shield from Rhinoshield worth the money? Thanks for all the info. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...WfIS%253Ark%253A7%253Apf%253A0&token=dhUKv1Dx

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR