What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just received a Antique Coffee Leather snap on from Burkely nice case buttons line up good nice leather on back and slightly more protection on bottom than the Apple leather however still like the Apple Leather better.IP6-FC-G6_4__64370.1476636914 (1).jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
These days I use 3 cases with my space gray 6s: the Apple Smart Battery Case most of the time. I use the Lifeproof Fre case when I run/exercise/use the snow blower (with BT earbuds most of the time; the Lifeproof headphone jack connector can be screwy). Once a week, so that the phone's battery gets exercised a bit, and if I go out at night, I use the Apple black leather case.

fm3129

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
These days I use 3 cases with my space gray 6s: the Apple Smart Battery Case most of the time. I use the Lifeproof Fre case when I run/exercise/use the snow blower (with BT earbuds most of the time; the Lifeproof headphone jack connector can be screwy). Once a week, so that the phone's battery gets exercised a bit, and if I go out at night, I use the Apple black leather case.

I had the apple battery case didn't work right

fm3129

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
my wife stole mine! She's got an original 6 so the built in battery has been a bit of a bugger lately. Waiting for the new phone in September-ish to replace unless something happens we'll just get her a 7.

This is temporary because my phone battery sucks
Im waiting for the new iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods