What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

alca1717

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I personally like as slim as possible. I use the maxboost skin. Most people think I go naked with my phone till they actually touch it. That, and a glass full coverage screen protector. All day errday

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
551422428423c6e3b436be207e2fe2eb.jpg

This is the defender I'm using on my 6s. It's the best defender around the rubber is made stronger and feels better in the hand.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Just picked this one up, and really loving it. It comes in two colors. This gold/rose gold one for the gold and rose gold phones and then there is a silver one for the silver and space gray phones. It's two pieces and is holding up great.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459433401.135299.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459433415.755260.jpg ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459433426.541330.jpg ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459433436.724835.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've given up on my Ballistic Jewel Spark clear case. I've gone through 2 since Christmas, both of which yellowed considerably and made my beautiful phone dingy! I purchased an Speck Candyshell Clear last night. I'm hoping for better results. I liked the feel and the ergonomics of the Ballistic case. The Speck case is a bit more "slippery", but it looks great, and seems to have better drop protection. Time will tell....

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have gone through a few cases with my iPhone 6s:

OtterBox Commuter
OtterBox Resurgence
Apple Silicone Case
Magpul Field Case

I've owned some in the past too, including:

LifeProof Frē
OtterBox Symmetry
Urban Armor Gear
OtterBox Strada
Evutec Karbon S/SI
Speck Mightyshell
Speck Candyshell Clear

And through it all I can't get past using the phone without the case.

The Strada was a tremendous folio case, one of the best since it includes the magnetic clasp.

The OB Commuter was my first case and I still have it. Great for the daily grind. Only bad thing is the silicone tends to lose shape around the volume buttons/power button.

The LifeProof Frē is a good "objective" case, but not a good day-to-day case. Screen gets ruined by the protector.

Magpul Field Case is a military-grade case that is slim and provides great grip.

Urban Armor Gear was a great case, only gripes are the holes on the logo and the lower third of the phone. Scratch and dust-traps.

OB Resurgence is great. Less bulky than a OB Defender and it maintains the same amount of protection (except screen) as well as adding more juice. I use it on vacations.

Apple Silicone case was a waste of $35. It offers little to no protection, and I'd rather use the iPhone without a case at this point.

Speck Candyshell Clear is a great case, but it wasn't for me. My girlfriend currently us it on her Rose Gold iPhone 6s, which looks a lot better in a clear case than the Space Grey variant I am rocking.

Speck Mightyshell was a great case, but too expensive for what it offers. Also a bit too bulky for my tastes. But one of my favorites that I no longer possess.

Evutec Karbon SI was a beautiful case, with Kevlar and glass-weave fibers. Too expensive for my taste, though, even though it is Military Standard drop test rated.

I'm showing this to my husband. I'm on my 2nd case, and he thinks I'm nuts!

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Apple silicone case.
I have three, of three different colors.

Ahem, I also own the (in)famous Apple Battery Case, right, the iHump.
And TBH it's a great battery case, well made and wonderfully integrated in iOS. Surely it isn't a beauty, but when I'm out and about it's very handy.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160329/551422428423c6e3b436be207e2fe2eb.jpg

This is the defender I'm using on my 6s. It's the best defender around the rubber is made stronger and feels better in the hand.
Wow.... A little "excessive", I'd say :cant-watch:
What are you going to do with your iPhone ? :)

I have gone through a few cases with my iPhone 6s:

OtterBox Commuter
OtterBox Resurgence
Apple Silicone Case
Magpul Field Case

I've owned some in the past too, including:

LifeProof Frē
OtterBox Symmetry
Urban Armor Gear
OtterBox Strada
Evutec Karbon S/SI
Speck Mightyshell
Speck Candyshell Clear

And through it all I can't get past using the phone without the case.

The Strada was a tremendous folio case, one of the best since it includes the magnetic clasp.

The OB Commuter was my first case and I still have it. Great for the daily grind. Only bad thing is the silicone tends to lose shape around the volume buttons/power button.

The LifeProof Frē is a good "objective" case, but not a good day-to-day case. Screen gets ruined by the protector.

Magpul Field Case is a military-grade case that is slim and provides great grip.

Urban Armor Gear was a great case, only gripes are the holes on the logo and the lower third of the phone. Scratch and dust-traps.

OB Resurgence is great. Less bulky than a OB Defender and it maintains the same amount of protection (except screen) as well as adding more juice. I use it on vacations.

Apple Silicone case was a waste of $35. It offers little to no protection, and I'd rather use the iPhone without a case at this point.

Speck Candyshell Clear is a great case, but it wasn't for me. My girlfriend currently us it on her Rose Gold iPhone 6s, which looks a lot better in a clear case than the Space Grey variant I am rocking.

Speck Mightyshell was a great case, but too expensive for what it offers. Also a bit too bulky for my tastes. But one of my favorites that I no longer possess.

Evutec Karbon SI was a beautiful case, with Kevlar and glass-weave fibers. Too expensive for my taste, though, even though it is Military Standard drop test rated.
I don't agree at all about Apple silicone case: it saved my former iPhone 6 twice.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been wondering who is on iPhone Upgrade Program? Do you still use the case while on iPhone upgrade program? since I am on that plan and without case. I just like the phone to be naked.

Sadly, I'm on a business account and can't use the program. I love my phone to be naked as well, but using the ThinCharge battery case for now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Only phone case that works for me is the defender.... Lifeproof I tried it for a few days and was too thin and fragile feeling for me

I usually go with the Defender. But at the time it was over $60. I found the Otterbox Commuter for $28. Tried it. It's ok. But I like the feel of the Defender better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox