What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

chrismike1

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Spigen Tough Armor is fantastic, depending on the lifestyle. If it weren't for it, and if it was, say, Slim Armor, with all the accidental falls on concrete etc. I've had over the months, my iPhone 6 would've been shattered a long time ago.

The only negative is that the hole for Apple logo is not covered by any film or glass, I had to cover it myself, but not before this area was "bleached out" a bit due to all the friction and dust. At least the Apple logo has a halo now :p

rzandel1980

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Spigen Tough Armor case for my 6s. I had tried the Neo Hybrid Armor but to be honest felt it was too thin for my liking. The Tough Armor case is sturdy and protective without the bulk of an Otterbox case (think Otterbox's Commuter case as a direct comparison). So far so good, as I have dropped my phone a couple of times (nothing major) and have had no issues.

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I like my Spigen case I got recently, but I would rather have a Lifeproof because I work around water daily. I plan to get a Lifeproof frē very soon.

Melanie

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
I love my limited edition fiery coral Lugano wallet case by sena. It holds 3 credit cards, making it easy to leave the purse behind much of the time and it looks great with my gold 6S. Now I just need to find a good clutch to toss it in. :)

David Smith47

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
lol.I am accustomed to using the cell phone case protecting my iPhone 6S against dust, shock, scratches and bumps; and i found a pretty practical publication from a blog at blog.onu-mall.com/?cat=5 by googling how to pick the cell phone case preferred,tracking the blog,i was surprised by great selections of latest but affordable iPhone 6s case,i bought a really cool and durable metal Ultra-thin waterproof dustproof shockproof Love Mei case for iPhone 6s at onu-mall.com/love-mei-metal-ultra-thin-waterproof-dustproof-shockproof-case-for-iphone-6s-gold.html

gilligan793

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I use Reach79 for my case. Nice thinner case with a bit of grip. Bought it on the claims it can help with service issues...and most of the time it seems to help a little. Either way it offers drop protection.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
If it wasn't for the open bottom, I would have preferred the hard silicone case by Apple. My younger daughter is a phone magnet and tosses our phones when she is unable to unlock them. As of now, my 6s is safe in a Ringke Fusion clear case. The case is tough and can handle abuse.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
So I just got an email from Catalyst. They said they couldn't guarantee that my iPhone 6s would be water protected in the case. So, I went out and got another case for my iPhone 6S. //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/27/c980fd594fe199b33f02e712888c802b.jpg//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/27/6d019de2ff8b9f3df148b6b943027c83.jpg//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/27/76c8a2d7aba1b7c6ac3bccfc752fa1cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neat! Which one is it?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a couple cases for my 6s' but the Zagg ShockGuard and Tech 21 Evo Mesh seem to be my favorites. Both are rock' the Zagg Luxe glass.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1458641525.115857.jpg

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I love my defender cases, but I just picked up a lifeproof Fre and for the first time in a long time I can say I love this case. The water mark crap is still there but I've learned to accept that. You can't see it when the screen is on so whatever the phone is fully protected

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If like to share a story. Tonight I also grabbed a lifeproof nuud case and installed a aftermarket screen protector first. After reading mixed reviews on whether it would seal or not I dropped my phone in a sink of water and prayed lol. It survived no issues at all. That was by far the craziest thing I have ever done with 1300.00

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If like to share a story. Tonight I also grabbed a lifeproof nuud case and installed a aftermarket screen protector first. After reading mixed reviews on whether it would seal or not I dropped my phone in a sink of water and prayed lol. It survived no issues at all. That was by far the craziest thing I have ever done with 1300.00

WOW, I'm glad everything turned out OK

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Your a donkey on the edge....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW