What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

Victor Tech

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Personally I love the rhino shield crash guard it is a bumper case that is rated for 11 feet drops. It also allows you to see the beautiful back of the iPhone because it doesn't cover it up.

redhead385

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I am having hard time to decide which case to get.. lifeproof NUUD, Apple leather case, bellboy wallet case or rhino shield bumper case. let me know any of you have these case and what do you think of it?

GHBrumbaugh

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the Lifeproof Fre Power. It's a little big and clunky, but it's the best Lifeproof case I've had. It's well built and for a waterproof case the sound is good. I don't why they don't redesign the others to match sound quality wise.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Nothing like a coarse sandpaper to add grip and remove calluses :)

Though I assume those are glitter/sparkles, etc.?

You can place a clear TPU or a clear hard case over those skins. I was watching a video of how those skins are put on the phone and the girl added a clear case over it. I did the same thing with a few spray painted Asian themed battery covers for my S4. Man those were nice, and those clear cases by Amazon let you show them off.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Just received my new custom 6s case. I love it because.... well, it's Keith Urban!

I bought this from the talented artist DacDacGirl on RedBubble. She sells her artwork on different mediums. You should see her little chibi of Professor Snape and her chibi Goblin King. They're SO cute! The case is hard plastic and quite nice (lip on the front edges so you can lay the phone down on a flat surface without the screen touching).

SC-KU.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Just received my new custom 6s case. I love it because.... well, it's Keith Urban!

I bought this from the talented artist DacDacGirl on RedBubble. She sells her artwork on different mediums. You should see her little chibi of Professor Snape and her chibi Goblin King. They're SO cute! The case is hard plastic and quite nice (lip on the front edges so you can lay the phone down on a flat surface without the screen touching).

View attachment 103345

I love that case and Keith Urban too! What a hottie❤️

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I know right! Going to see him for the third time in November for the ripCORD Tour. November cannot get here fast enough!

Watch American Idol last week and when Kelly Clarkson sang her song at the end...
Keith was all emotional, but who wasn't !!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Watch American Idol last week and when Kelly Clarkson sang her song at the end...
Keith was all emotional, but who wasn't !!

I watched her sing the song on YouTube. It was seriously emotional. :( I'm about 9 American Idol's behind (very thankful for the DVR). This time of year we get bombarded with season premiers and new shows.... takes us forever to catch up!

If you get the chance to snag one of those phone cases you'll really like it. Went there today and noticed she isn't selling the white ones anymore... they look like a light peach color (would of rather had that color). Knowing me I'll get 3 or 4 more different type of cases. One can never have too many lol.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
/finally/ gave in and bought the Apple Silicone case in white.... Absolutely in love with it. The grip is great and I love the way the white blends with the front of my phone but contrasts with the pink back and edges.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I watched her sing the song on YouTube. It was seriously emotional. :( I'm about 9 American Idol's behind (very thankful for the DVR). This time of year we get bombarded with season premiers and new shows.... takes us forever to catch up!

If you get the chance to snag one of those phone cases you'll really like it. Went there today and noticed she isn't selling the white ones anymore... they look like a light peach color (would of rather had that color). Knowing me I'll get 3 or 4 more different type of cases. One can never have too many lol.

Thanks Sherry. Enjoy your new Keith case ♥️

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Love my brown Apple leather but wanted something a bit different to use from time to time. Spigen slim armor arrived today (white on a silver iPhone 6s). I quite like it! May get my wife the red one for her space grey :)

abff4e73ae1774a58dd379c9c76c375d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner