What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Spigen Tough Armor case from Amazon. The way I hold my phone makes this case, and almost all the others I've used aside from try Apple leather case, uncomfortable on my pinky. I like the case though. Just have to adjust the way I hold my phone.

DaytonAnnie

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I've used Otterbox Defender cases on my two previous iPhones. I wanted something less bulky, so I'm currently using a Ballistic Clear Jewel case, with a glass screen protector. I'm happy with it so far.

gold385

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I have been wondering who is on iPhone Upgrade Program? Do you still use the case while on iPhone upgrade program? since I am on that plan and without case. I just like the phone to be naked.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with the Apple leather case.I have the blue paired with space grey 6S. Sleek and not too bulky. And I love the leather feel. Imo why pay so much for a phone and then hide it behind some silicons or plastic case.

I've been through a ton of cases with my iPhones, but with the 6 I finally got an Apple leather and haven't looked back.

That Symmetry does look nice though.

robstunner

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I have bought this Snap case recently from Hitcase, pretty much fell in love with the quality and lens capabilities. I have also bought apple leather case before my hitcase snap case! both are great, looks awesome but hitcase gives me more versatility with lenses. Loving my new iPhone 6s, quality of camera is amazing:)

Would you say that hitcase is worth the dime? It looks really cool, and I bet it would take better photo / video than my GoPro Hero 2! However, $100 is a third of the price for a stand alone GoPro i think so it is steep for a case (in relation to the GoPro at least).

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Currently sporting the saddle brown Apple leather case but toying with going naked after using it that way the majority of the day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal