What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

alexislgz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I only have 4 cases! 2 black otterbox commuters (which is my faveorite case at the momment) a black symmetry and a clear symmetry also from otterbox, and soon an apple silicone case in blue which i just think its lovely! So it will be a total of 5 in a few days and i intend it to stay that way if i can! 😂😂

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi all! For those of you who have one or all of these, which one would you recommend the best?
1. Ultra hybrid soft
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452624727.515951.jpg

2. Ultra hybrid tech (this one has a military grade, does that really matter?)
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452624815.502436.jpg
And
3. Neo hybrid ex
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452624848.754564.jpg

Thanks heaps!

tmlfan4life

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought this case last month when I was in Walt Disney World and I love it.

91w%2BSnLWWcL._SL1500_.jpg

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! It's the cheapest of the 3 too! Does it offer much bulk or protection? Sorry I will be ordering it online, unseen... Thanks!

No problem! Not bulky at all, very slim! I also own the tough armor and I switch to this one occasionally because the TA is just sooooo big. This one still has their air cushion corners and the border is thick enough that I don't have any concerns. I'd definitely recommend it. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452691699.231770.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I bought the Maxboost Vibrance Case in Rose/Champagne Gold for my 6s. It's a slide style. Very nice case and not slippery at all. Slim and has a ridge so you can lay the phone face down without the screen touching the surface of the table. The inside has a soft cloth backing, and there's no branding on the back of the case... which I really like. Lifetime warranty. I've had a few Spigen cases for my Android devices, and this Maxboost case is of equal quality at less than half the price of the Spigen.

addonsolutions

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Another vote for the apple leather; I had a brown one with my space grey Plus. It held up extremely well and always looked great even when it took a spill and had a big chunk taken out of it on the upper corner. Despite it being expensive, it is well worth the money for the life of the device and I had no urge to purchase any other case.Dude, the iPhone 6S is not even in the hands of the general public. At least wait until the iPhones have actually been ordered and received. Anyway, if I were buying the 6S AND was considering buying a case for it, it would without question be one of the Apple leather cases.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I love the idea of clear cases and they look awesome at first but then they start to get dust underneath and fingerprints all over. I have grown to love Apple's silicone case (antique white) at first the lint that would stick would bother me just not as much anymore. The thing is this case has protected my phone over numerous drops even if the bottom is exposed. Key point is that not the whole bottom is exposed and the part it actually covers which are the corners prevents damage.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
At least wait until the iPhones have actually been ordered and received. Anyway, if I were buying the 6S AND was considering buying a case for it, it would without question be one of the Apple leather cases.

I'm confused?? The 6s has been in the hands of the general public for months now....

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I love the idea of clear cases and they look awesome at first but then they start to get dust underneath and fingerprints all over. I have grown to love Apple's silicone case (antique white) at first the lint that would stick would bother me just not as much anymore. The thing is this case has protected my phone over numerous drops even if the bottom is exposed. Key point is that not the whole bottom is exposed and the part it actually covers which are the corners prevents damage.

Could you post a picture of the antique white silicone case please? I was thinking about getting that color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro