What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I am using a slim clear case when I am out of the house. Pretty much go without a case at home. Will probably get a waterproof battery pack case before long.

Alienware_51

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got my black LifeProof Fre case for my 6s that I preordered. They seemed to have fixed the screen protector "gap" issue. For the first time (in my experience), I have no gap between the glass and screen protector. It's like typing right on the cover glass. Moreover, the tactile response of the buttons is much improved with the 6s case. The buttons felt mushy on the 2 different LifeProof Fre cases I had for my iPhone 6. On the Fre for iPhone 6s, the buttons are perfectly clicky.

qisdtech

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Do the 3rd party charging cables still work with this case for the 6s? I know they quietly enlarged the charging port on the iphone 6 case to fit some larger than OEM size charging cables. Also how muffled is the audio now with the case on?
Thank you,

John
Just got my black LifeProof Fre case for my 6s that I preordered. They seemed to have fixed the screen protector "gap" issue. For the first time (in my experience), I have no gap between the glass and screen protector. It's like typing right on the cover glass. Moreover, the tactile response of the buttons is much improved with the 6s case. The buttons felt mushy on the 2 different LifeProof Fre cases I had for my iPhone 6. On the Fre for iPhone 6s, the buttons are perfectly clicky.

postofficemike

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought a clear one from Amazon. I figure if I'm going to pay out the nose for IPhone 6s, then I don't want to hide the color. Gold for me. Is pretty durable, too.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I swear this is the last case in buying! Tonight bought my fourth one and have to say this tops as probably my favorite case! It compliments the rose gold perfectly.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1445584519.262172.jpg

So grand total recap: Apple silicone case- lavender. Spigen clear. Speck candyshell grip. Speck luxury candyshell.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6s Case Neo Hybrid Carbon

Have both the Apple 6S midnight blue silicon and 6S saddle brown leather case which are great.
Have a slight preference for the silicon at the moment.

Also have the Kerfcase Bubinga wood case which arrived yesterday and it's a beauty. Not sure about it's durability yet, but it sure is a stunner.

(Note: picture is from the Kerfcase website, but I photoshopped it to reflect the hue of the case they sent me.)

Welcome to iMore....ENJOY the site.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Your on a case shopping spree lol

I was! Weird because I I only had two for my space grey 6.., something about my new phone made me get more than that! Lol but this one I just bought... It's so perfect and pretty.. Think I'm done. ... Pretty sure I'm done... Yep. For now ;)

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I was! Weird because I I only had two for my space grey 6.., something about my new phone made me get more than that! Lol but this one I just bought... It's so perfect and pretty.. Think I'm done. ... Pretty sure I'm done... Yep. For now ;)

Your done until you see another case you like lol New iPhone New cases lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple leather once again. I have wasted so much money on other cases, only to almost immediately go back to the Apple leather. Look, fit, and feel....I just haven't found a better option for me.

Same here. I've always rotated but didn't think the leather protected enough. This case is banged up and the phone is fine. Need to replace it with a fresh one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods