What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
image.jpeg

Spigen Ultra Hybrid.
My first spigen case, and it feels and looks very high quality. At least as good as my old Belkin case from my iPhone 5.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I have gone with the OtterBox Commuter as my first case for the iPhone since I'm coming from the 5s where I had the same case for the last phone. It has never let me down and it is a good mix between slim, rugged and pocketable.

I'd never buy an Apple case because it does nothing for me. It does not protect the phone at all and if I want the phone to look stylish and feel good I'll just use it without a case.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I really like the Apple silicone cases. I've got one in midnight blue and in orange (slightly disappointed in the orange - not too much difference between it and product red). They feel better than last year's version, more like the Apple Watch Sport bands. They attract lint, but not too bad and it easily wipes off. These have the right balance of little added bulk and great scratch protection. I can also slip them off easily when I need to use an armband for running and working out.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a blue leather Apple case for my 6s Plus today. Love it. I've used the Apple silicone cases before too and have been impressed.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a white silicone Apple case for my 6S Plus for 50% off at a Rogers store. $25. Supper happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark233

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
The iBlason case is my favorite. I love showing the back of my iPhone, and this case has a clear back, and you can choose what color the border of the case can be, the border can be clear too if you choose. For a clear case, I haven't been able to find a skinnier case than this, and the back of this case doesn't scratch easily as other clear cases I tried before. $10 on Amazon and its a steal for the quality!
View attachment 92889

This is what I use also. It's very nice and feels good in the hands.

Last edited:

Gadgetry

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6s Case Neo Hybrid Carbon

This arrived today! It's a very easy install, simply separate the red (in this case) outer piece from the actual case itself. Install the case and then fit the red piece back over the case. This doesn't increase the size of the phone too dramatically and it seems to offer decent protection. There is a slight lip so the phone won't lay on the screen itself.

Photo's below. I tried to get a good shot of the charging port so you can see there's plenty of room for the apple or probably most aftermarket chargers.

21755759770_f1f550ae91_z.jpg

21917681526_8f3e99acd8_z.jpg

21917672436_aa882135bf_z.jpg

21954521261_6076886847_z.jpg

ItsNaturesWay

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6s Case Neo Hybrid Carbon

Have both the Apple 6S midnight blue silicon and 6S saddle brown leather case which are great.
Have a slight preference for the silicon at the moment.

Also have the Kerfcase Bubinga wood case which arrived yesterday and it's a beauty. Not sure about it's durability yet, but it sure is a stunner.

(Note: picture is from the Kerfcase website, but I photoshopped it to reflect the hue of the case they sent me.)

Attachments

• bubinga iphone6 case.jpg
    bubinga iphone6 case.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 385

GHBrumbaugh

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Both me and my wife have the Speck MightyShell right now. We really like them. I've already got a dozen cases for my 6s, I started before they even announced the phone. Yes, I have an issue.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have the rose stone Apple leather case? I love their leather cases but the only one I think would look good on my rose gold would be the light one (rose stone). The light ones last year (red and pink) got dirty quickly and looked pretty bad in a short period of time. Any improvements over last years light model that got dirty quickly??

For now I love the lavender Apple silicone and I have a speck candy shell clear on the way (second one I ordered from speck..sent the first one I ordered back because their first batch had a logo placement issue that supposedly has been resolved)

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking about getting the cork case from Kerf.
Have both the Apple 6S midnight blue silicon and 6S saddle brown leather case which are great.
Have a slight preference for the silicon at the moment.

Also have the Kerfcase Bubinga wood case which arrived yesterday and it's a beauty. Not sure about it's durability yet, but it sure is a stunner.

(Note: picture is from the Kerfcase website, but I photoshopped it to reflect the hue of the case they sent me.)

ocean2027

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

Just received my Ringke FUSION with Shock Absorption in Smoke Black with a clear back. I must say this is sweet, looks great, and a very minimalistic.

I just took off my Speck CandyShell Grip Case in Black/Slate Gray. I love the speck too it's just bulkier. Only time will tell, but definitely liking the Fusion so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR