Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree192Likes
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

Iím using an Incipio Dual Pro that I got off eBay. Itís really tough, but doesnít get in the way.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts

If it wasn't for the open bottom, I would have preferred the hard silicone case by Apple. My younger daughter is a phone magnet and tosses our phones when she is unable to unlock them. As of now, my 6s is safe in a Ringke Fusion clear case. The case is tough and can handle abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by doctordwaynewilliams View Post
    So I just got an email from Catalyst. They said they couldn't guarantee that my iPhone 6s would be water protected in the case. So, I went out and got another case for my iPhone 6S. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...12888c802b.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...b943027c83.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...fc752fa1cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Neat! Which one is it?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    568 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyPuppy View Post
    Neat! Which one is it?
    Looks like a Speck Candyshell
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

I have a couple cases for my 6s' but the Zagg ShockGuard and Tech 21 Evo Mesh seem to be my favorites. Both are rock' the Zagg Luxe glass.What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1458641525.115857.jpg
    akutch34 and Spencerdl like this.

I love my defender cases, but I just picked up a lifeproof Fre and for the first time in a long time I can say I love this case. The water mark crap is still there but I've learned to accept that. You can't see it when the screen is on so whatever the phone is fully protected
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts

I like my element case What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-emt-322-102d-x000-2t.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-emt-322-102d-x000-3t.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-emt-322-102d-x000-6t.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.

If like to share a story. Tonight I also grabbed a lifeproof nuud case and installed a aftermarket screen protector first. After reading mixed reviews on whether it would seal or not I dropped my phone in a sink of water and prayed lol. It survived no issues at all. That was by far the craziest thing I have ever done with 1300.00
    violetjune likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
    If like to share a story. Tonight I also grabbed a lifeproof nuud case and installed a aftermarket screen protector first. After reading mixed reviews on whether it would seal or not I dropped my phone in a sink of water and prayed lol. It survived no issues at all. That was by far the craziest thing I have ever done with 1300.00
    WOW, I'm glad everything turned out OK

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    WOW, I'm glad everything turned out OK
    Same here... Hahaha all I could say to myself was "your an *****... 128 gigs... Your an *****... But you won't sleep until you know if it works or not" lol
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,064 Global Posts

Your a donkey on the edge....
    ladyc0524 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    Your a donkey on the edge....
    Nice shrek reference lol
    violetjune likes this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,064 Global Posts

Nice shrek reference lol
    Haha... Best quote ever!
    iMore Nanite

I personally like as slim as possible. I use the maxboost skin. Most people think I go naked with my phone till they actually touch it. That, and a glass full coverage screen protector. All day errday
    Spencerdl likes this.

This is the defender I'm using on my 6s. It's the best defender around the rubber is made stronger and feels better in the hand.
    akutch34 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Spigen Softflex
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

I think my saddle brown leather case is perfect. Relatively slim, good texture, and it has aged beautifully.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    568 Global Posts

Default What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

Just picked this one up, and really loving it. It comes in two colors. This gold/rose gold one for the gold and rose gold phones and then there is a silver one for the silver and space gray phones. It's two pieces and is holding up great.
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459433401.135299.jpg
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459433415.755260.jpg What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459433426.541330.jpg What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459433436.724835.jpg
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    iMore Pro

I've given up on my Ballistic Jewel Spark clear case. I've gone through 2 since Christmas, both of which yellowed considerably and made my beautiful phone dingy! I purchased an Speck Candyshell Clear last night. I'm hoping for better results. I liked the feel and the ergonomics of the Ballistic case. The Speck case is a bit more "slippery", but it looks great, and seems to have better drop protection. Time will tell....
    akutch34 likes this.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Your on a case shopping spree lol
    It's good to know I'm not alone! My husband thinks I've lost it!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rudyalexc View Post
    I have gone through a few cases with my iPhone 6s:

OtterBox Commuter
    OtterBox Resurgence
    Apple Silicone Case
    Magpul Field Case

I've owned some in the past too, including:

LifeProof Frē
    OtterBox Symmetry
    Urban Armor Gear
    OtterBox Strada
    Evutec Karbon S/SI
    Speck Mightyshell
    Speck Candyshell Clear

And through it all I can't get past using the phone without the case.

The Strada was a tremendous folio case, one of the best since it includes the magnetic clasp.

The OB Commuter was my first case and I still have it. Great for the daily grind. Only bad thing is the silicone tends to lose shape around the volume buttons/power button.

The LifeProof Frē is a good "objective" case, but not a good day-to-day case. Screen gets ruined by the protector.

Magpul Field Case is a military-grade case that is slim and provides great grip.

Urban Armor Gear was a great case, only gripes are the holes on the logo and the lower third of the phone. Scratch and dust-traps.

OB Resurgence is great. Less bulky than a OB Defender and it maintains the same amount of protection (except screen) as well as adding more juice. I use it on vacations.

Apple Silicone case was a waste of $35. It offers little to no protection, and I'd rather use the iPhone without a case at this point.

Speck Candyshell Clear is a great case, but it wasn't for me. My girlfriend currently us it on her Rose Gold iPhone 6s, which looks a lot better in a clear case than the Space Grey variant I am rocking.

Speck Mightyshell was a great case, but too expensive for what it offers. Also a bit too bulky for my tastes. But one of my favorites that I no longer possess.

Evutec Karbon SI was a beautiful case, with Kevlar and glass-weave fibers. Too expensive for my taste, though, even though it is Military Standard drop test rated.

I'm showing this to my husband. I'm on my 2nd case, and he thinks I'm nuts!
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
    iMore Pro

Apple silicone case.
    I have three, of three different colors.

Ahem, I also own the (in)famous Apple Battery Case, right, the iHump.
    And TBH it's a great battery case, well made and wonderfully integrated in iOS. Surely it isn't a beauty, but when I'm out and about it's very handy.
    iMore Pro

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...207e2fe2eb.jpg

This is the defender I'm using on my 6s. It's the best defender around the rubber is made stronger and feels better in the hand.
    Wow.... A little "excessive", I'd say
    What are you going to do with your iPhone ?

Quote Originally Posted by rudyalexc View Post
    I have gone through a few cases with my iPhone 6s:

OtterBox Commuter
    OtterBox Resurgence
    Apple Silicone Case
    Magpul Field Case

I've owned some in the past too, including:

LifeProof Frē
    OtterBox Symmetry
    Urban Armor Gear
    OtterBox Strada
    Evutec Karbon S/SI
    Speck Mightyshell
    Speck Candyshell Clear

And through it all I can't get past using the phone without the case.

The Strada was a tremendous folio case, one of the best since it includes the magnetic clasp.

The OB Commuter was my first case and I still have it. Great for the daily grind. Only bad thing is the silicone tends to lose shape around the volume buttons/power button.

The LifeProof Frē is a good "objective" case, but not a good day-to-day case. Screen gets ruined by the protector.

Magpul Field Case is a military-grade case that is slim and provides great grip.

Urban Armor Gear was a great case, only gripes are the holes on the logo and the lower third of the phone. Scratch and dust-traps.

OB Resurgence is great. Less bulky than a OB Defender and it maintains the same amount of protection (except screen) as well as adding more juice. I use it on vacations.

Apple Silicone case was a waste of $35. It offers little to no protection, and I'd rather use the iPhone without a case at this point.

Speck Candyshell Clear is a great case, but it wasn't for me. My girlfriend currently us it on her Rose Gold iPhone 6s, which looks a lot better in a clear case than the Space Grey variant I am rocking.

Speck Mightyshell was a great case, but too expensive for what it offers. Also a bit too bulky for my tastes. But one of my favorites that I no longer possess.

Evutec Karbon SI was a beautiful case, with Kevlar and glass-weave fibers. Too expensive for my taste, though, even though it is Military Standard drop test rated.
    I don't agree at all about Apple silicone case: it saved my former iPhone 6 twice.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSmarties View Post
    Wow.... A little "excessive", I'd say
    What are you going to do with your iPhone ?

I don't agree at all about Apple silicone case: it saved my former iPhone 6 twice.
    I work in the oilfield. Hard on phones
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gold385 View Post
    I have been wondering who is on iPhone Upgrade Program? Do you still use the case while on iPhone upgrade program? since I am on that plan and without case. I just like the phone to be naked.
    Sadly, I'm on a business account and can't use the program. I love my phone to be naked as well, but using the ThinCharge battery case for now.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast