How much RAM?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No worries, it's easy to run away behind a keyboard when you're scared! LOL!

L24cy.gif

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

aballerdotcom

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
What I want to know is - where is the oft rumored holographic keyboard? Maybe if the 6s & 6s plus come with 2 gigs this year Apple can finally implement this feature with the additional memory onboard...��✌️

I'd rather see that feature be used on the iPad where it really needs it, since typing on that thing for me is always difficult.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Are you not sure that doesn't fully depend on what your settings are set to? Example: Background App Refresh turned on or off?

The only app I have that has Background App Refresh on is BeWeather 2. But most apps in the multitasking are not running anyway. And those that do, do so only for a short moment. So closing them out only calls for more resources to get them going again. It's just not necessary to close them. I haven't "closed all apps" in 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aballerdotcom

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
The only app I have that has Background App Refresh on is BeWeather 2. But most apps in the multitasking are not running anyway. And those that do, do so only for a short moment. So closing them out only calls for more resources to get them going again. It's just not necessary to close them. I haven't "closed all apps" in 2 years.

Sounds like this theory is saying that one could save battery life. If that is the case then that is an amazing find and I have been using my phone wrong all along.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR