My iphone 6S suddenly stopped working. It was fully charged and now has a black screen
Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so what was your outcome for resolution?
- 09-09-2015, 10:41 AM #2
- 09-09-2015, 10:47 AM #3
- 09-09-2015, 10:52 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 494 Posts
My iphone 6S suddenly stopped working. It was fully charged and now has a bla...
Yes, this has happened to me before. In my case, it was just locked up. Try holding down the power and home button for a few seconds to see if it reboots. When the apple logo appears, release the buttons.
Edit: Just noticed the 6s part in your title... So sorry for your future problems. I have to assume the advice would be the same either way.
- 09-18-2015, 03:28 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: My iPhone 6S suddenly stopped working. It was fully charged and now has a black screen. What is
Why it is easily broken, iPhone 6s just released, isn't it.
You can try to long press the home button for 6-8 seconds. Or press and hold the power button and home button to shutdown.
- 09-18-2015, 12:00 PM #6
- 09-18-2015, 12:24 PM #7
- 290 Posts
Re: My iphone 6S suddenly stopped working. It was fully charged and now has a black screen
You got a limited life test version which has been remotely disabled in preparation for the release of production models. You should take it to an official Apple store on September 25 to have it exchanged.
- 09-18-2015, 06:15 PM #8
- 09-19-2015, 03:39 PM #9
- 09-19-2015, 06:02 PM #10
- 09-19-2015, 06:37 PM #11
- 09-20-2015, 09:59 AM #12
- 09-23-2015, 06:51 PM #13
- 09-23-2015, 11:17 PM #14
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2015, 06:35 PM
- By EvilKittyCupcake in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2015, 07:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2015, 07:42 AM