Will "Bendgate" Still Be An Issue?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have had the 6plus since launch day and its still flat as a board... Want your phone to bend, grab it with both hands and twist the crap out of it...

Guess what I bet I can bend my rMBP too if I try to :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Still waiting for my Plus to bend. It's in my front pocket a lot. Always when I'm playing bass and sitting. Always falling asleep on it. 9 months no bends with a really thin TPU case.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not me, and I'm not expecting it to bend...:)....If my iPhone 6 Plus is not in my hand, it's almost always in my back pocket. It's been dropped a few times, the last time being in a sporting goods store where it dropped on the concrete floor screen down. Some people behind me gasped, but were surprised that I didn't seem to be concerned. I have Apple Care + so, of course, I wasn't concerned. Anyway, after paying for the stuff I bought, I picked the iPhone off the floor, looked at the screen and didn't see any damages, pressed the home button and saw that the screen light up, thanked GOD, put the phone in my back pocket and walked out of the store...:)....No bending, scratches, scrapes, nicks, dings, cracks or chips.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Only with clickbaiting tech bloggers who can't get traffic any other way...

And trolls from other platforms and sites who are so bitter that they are willing to trash a piece of tech to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life.

I know of two such troll sites.....

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I forsee lots of back orders, production delays, but totally worth the wait. I too had my guy end up bending the 6 I got him. If this is really the shell, wow. Just wow.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The bending is one of Apple's newest innovations. Instead of something like changing color based on one's mood, Apple starting on a trial basis with the iPhone 6 and 6 plus has implemented a technology where the actual physical form of the phone will change based upon the mood or personality of the user - hence some user's phones 'bent' which matched their own moods/personalities. Those users were the privileged few. Apple has perfected this technology for the new 2015 iPhone releases, to the point where those users whose phones would most likely bend will now be repelled from the phones by an active resistive 'Force Touch'!!!

/s 😜

ALX_R4

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I have been a Iphone 6+ owner since launch DayIt is still straight...in fact..it is in Prestine Condition!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Know | Define Know at Dictionary.com
No | Define No at Dictionary.com

On another note, how violent are you all with your phone? I've never as much as cracked a screen in all my time having one of these phones. What is it you're doing that "easily" bends the phone? The picture shown of a cracked phone wasn't simply "talking on the phone" when it happened.

WHAT are you talking about....never mind. it doesn't matter. I'm not here to win a grammer or spelling bee. You know what I'm talking about, .... ENOUGH....IT WAS A JOKE.....PERIOD. NOW STOP!!!

nhlfreak9

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I think apple has maybe fixed it but there still might be a couple that slip through the cracks because not everything is gonna be 100% perfect

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think apple has maybe fixed it but there still might be a couple that slip through the cracks because not everything is gonna be 100% perfect

I'm kinda interested in that anondization thickness. I think it'll really cut down on nicks and minor scratches...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm kinda interested in that anondization thickness. I think it'll really cut down on nicks and minor scratches...

It was kinda hard to scratch the paint off during the example....This will be ...PRICELESS....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh