6s or 6 Plus s

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
This could be an interesting choice. I went with the 6+ due to the screen size to help with eyesight, and the camera OIS. I have found the 6+ to be less pocketable than the 5S I had prior, and for sure not "one handable". Not sure if I could give up the screen size benefits, but if the 6S will have a better camera then I may give it a thought.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Interesting. I thought there would be more peeps wanting to go to the smaller iPhone like myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be sticking with the smaller iPhone from now on. I don't need the extra size because I use my iPad for most of my multimedia consumption. I only use my iPhone now for on the go stuff. The smaller size comes in handy with that.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

JRX16

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Might do the 6 Plus (s) if I think it'll be big enough to allow me to sell my iPad Air 2, which I love to use. Otherwise, I'll stick with the 4.7" screen versions and keep my iPad. To make the decision simpler I boiled it down to that. One or the other: 5.5" iPhone, no iPad -or- 4.7" iPhone with iPad.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Might do the 6 Plus (s) if I think it'll be big enough to allow me to sell my iPad Air 2, which I love to use. Otherwise, I'll stick with the 4.7" screen versions and keep my iPad. To make the decision simpler I boiled it down to that. One or the other: 5.5" iPhone, no iPad -or- 4.7" iPhone with iPad.

I don't think I could ever give up my iPad no matter how big the iPhone screen gets lol :D

spiff_p239

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
For me, the ability to fit the phone in my pocket would sway me towards the 6s. I have no issue with a 4.7" screen either.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Unless Apple can find a way to get 6+ battery life in the 6s I will be going with the 6s+. I can easily use both phones, and both screen sizes have their perks. But easily using my phone for a full day without having to top it off mid day is the only thing I am missing right now.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I went from an iPhone 5s to G3 to a Nexus 6 to an iPhone 6... The 6 feels great to me.. My tendons in my thumb were starting to hurt with the G3 but it really hurt with the Nexus 6. Not the 6 though. I think I'll stick with this size for a while! I do miss the big screen when watching watch ESPN on my phone! But I don't miss stretching across the screen to text one handed.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I went from an iPhone 5s to G3 to a Nexus 6 to an iPhone 6... The 6 feels great to me.. My tendons in my thumb were starting to hurt with the G3 but it really hurt with the Nexus 6. Not the 6 though. I think I'll stick with this size for a while! I do miss the big screen when watching watch ESPN on my phone! But I don't miss stretching across the screen to text one handed.

The size is really nice. I had been a huge fan of huge smartphones, but I have recently changed my mind about them. The smaller size it's definitely awesome. It makes it easier to use the Swype keyboard one handed with the smaller iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The size is really nice. I had been a huge fan of huge smartphones, but I have recently changed my mind about them. The smaller size it's definitely awesome. It makes it easier to use the Swype keyboard one handed with the smaller iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yes! Swype is really great on the iPhone. I've been using swiftkey but sometimes it'll go back to the regular keyboard mid swype or when I pull up the keyboard to start a new message.