6s or 6 Plus s

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The 6+ isn't that hard to use one handed. I mean I don't have mike Tyson paws either lol! With the apple leather it's not bulky at all.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

With the Apple Leather case, the phone becomes much more manageable. The bare aluminum is really slippery, but once that case is on it, there is no problems using it one handed for me at least :)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Usage time is about 3 hr difference for me. Standby though is way better on the plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really the usage time between the 2 for me are only 1-1.5 hrs. When i had the i6 I got 6 hrs of usage. The 6+ I can get 7-8 on a good day

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Don't think I could go back to the 4" screen for sure. But maybe the 4.7" is the sweet spot for media consumption and compactness.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My wife's 6 is nice, but its too small for me and I had the 6 Plus and will be happy to get the 6s Plus when it arrives, though I will not get up at 3am or whenever the launch time is on the East Coast, I will get my pre-order in when I get up in the morning. I mean they should actually do the pre-orders at 8am not the midnight stuff.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I will certainly be staying with the regular 6S. The difference in battery means nothing to me and I cannot notice any difference in screen quality between the two. OIS, while nice, is not a vast improvement over EIS in the 6, at least in my experience anyways. Extra screen real estate is nice, but that is what my macbook is for. For on the fly use, whipping around one handed, comfortable to use in all situations, the 6 is ideal to me. Even at 6'7" tall, not being able to reach all four corners of the screen one handed with my thumb is, and always will be, a deal breaker for me.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I just switched with another member and I couldn't be happier. The 6 feels way more comfortable for me. So happy I switched. Definitely going for 6s.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I will certainly be staying with the regular 6S. The difference in battery means nothing to me and I cannot notice any difference in screen quality between the two. OIS, while nice, is not a vast improvement over EIS in the 6, at least in my experience anyways. Extra screen real estate is nice, but that is what my macbook is for. For on the fly use, whipping around one handed, comfortable to use in all situations, the 6 is ideal to me. Even at 6'7" tall, not being able to reach all four corners of the screen one handed with my thumb is, and always will be, a deal breaker for me.

Finn, I was just wondering how your last experiment with the 6 Plus was going. I guess I know, now. :)

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I just switched with another member and I couldn't be happier. The 6 feels way more comfortable for me. So happy I switched. Definitely going for 6s.

Glad you're enjoying it! I will definitely miss the one-handed usability when I move to a 6s+ this fall.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Finn, I was just wondering how your last experiment with the 6 Plus was going. I guess I know, now. :)

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

I have to tell you Hank, every time I use it I see clearly why those who love it, well, love it lol. Deep inside I am disappointed that it hasn't become my weapon of choice. But there is something about the size of the 6, and the fact that I can use it in the exact same method as I have all my previous iPhones, that wins me over. In the end, both are top notch and I cannot wait to see what the boys and girls in Cupertino have in store for us in a month!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Whats funny is, I've been a two thumbs typer since my Blackberry days, so I was basically already using two hands. I've found out that with the Apple Leather case on, which adds much needed grip, I can actually use one hand comfortable if neccesary. My eyes are very happy that I'm sticking with the plus sizes....SMILE:biggrin:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Im rocking both right now so I can decide what I want for the fall. The 6 plus is my normal device. After running both, I have confirmed that the 6s plus will be for me. Just can't give up that huge screen.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Im rocking both right now so I can decide what I want for the fall. The 6 plus is my normal device. After running both, I have confirmed that the 6s plus will be for me. Just can't give up that huge screen.

I miss the screen for sure. But it's been nice having a phone that feels normal to hold.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods