6s or 6 Plus s

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone with a 6 Plus considering going for the 6 s instead of the 6 Plus s? I might if they improve battery with ios9. I miss the compactness of a smaller device. Let me know if you are and why. Thanks:biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nah, I think I'm going to stay with the Plus sizes from now on. The eyes aren't what they use to be, and I no longer have to reach for my reading glasses to read my iPhone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437447467.463426.jpg

Last edited:

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
If I go with the 6s I'm sure there will be times I will miss the screen real state. The battery is obviously better that the 6. We will see in a couple months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm going the other way. I have the 6 right now and plan on upgrading to the 6s+ in September. I do have some screen envy when I see a 6+, and I know I want that bigger screen. I will miss the pocket ability and one-handed ease of use, but I know the bigger screen and amazing battery life will keep me wanting the 6s+ over a standard 4.7" 6s.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to stick with the plus S variant. Anything smaller than 5 inches feels to small now.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to stick with the plus S variant. Anything smaller than 5 inches feels to small now.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Exactly. Going from my iPhone 6 to my 2014 Moto X with a 5.2" display and then back to the iPhone 6 makes the 4.7" seem a little cramped to me. 6s+ for me this year.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I thought there would be more peeps wanting to go to the smaller iPhone like myself.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I really want to try the Plus, but every time I hold a Plus it concerns me for typing one handed. I rarely if ever type with two hands, so I'm unsure if I could get used to the width.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I really want to try the Plus, but every time I hold a Plus it concerns me for typing one handed. I rarely if ever type with two hands, so I'm unsure if I could get used to the width.

I have big hands and still have to use two. It's enormous. Even with my note 4, it was easier to type one handed. If you put a case on it, it feels impossible w/o straining your hands.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have big hands and still have to use two. It's enormous. Even with my note 4, it was easier to type one handed. If you put a case on it, it feels impossible w/o straining your hands.

I was thinking about trying one of the 3rd party keyboards that allow to resize, but I'm not even sure if that's something Apple allows. I tried my buddy's Plus the other day, and reaching the "Q" was nearly impossible for me. "A" was really difficult. Hopefully by the time the 7 comes around, they'll be able to shrink down the side bezels a little bit.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I was thinking about trying one of the 3rd party keyboards that allow to resize, but I'm not even sure if that's something Apple allows. I tried my buddy's Plus the other day, and reaching the "Q" was nearly impossible for me. "A" was really difficult. Hopefully by the time the 7 comes around, they'll be able to shrink down the side bezels a little bit.

That's all they need... to shrink that bad boy. Note 4 is smaller with a bigger screen. Too much bezel from Apple. LG G4 is a perfect example of a nice screen with a small body.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
That's all they need... to shrink that bad boy. Note 4 is smaller with a bigger screen. Too much bezel from Apple. LG G4 is a perfect example of a nice screen with a small body.

I'm gonna try to skip the "s" series this year, but I've bought every iPhone since the 3G so it's gonna be hard. I bought a HTC One M9 this year as well. Hopefully my 6 and the M9 will hold me over til the 7. Then I'll revisit the Plus.

Knightstalker

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
You'll be fine since you already got the 6... i'm gonna hold out on the 6s+ as well since I already have the 6 plus... as far as keyboards... i use swiftkey and find the prediction is solid, the longer you use it, the better it gets... makes it easier for one handed typing on the plus... :yes:

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
No sense in going backwards. Battery,screen, and OIS..

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

I know! The battery is better for sure. Stand by is crazy. 1080p is better as well. Maybe they will shrink down the bezels and keep the 5.5. Idk just thinking out loud. Lol I just miss the compactness sometimes.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I know! The battery is better for sure. Stand by is crazy. 1080p is better as well. Maybe they will shrink down the bezels and keep the 5.5. Idk just thinking out loud. Lol I just miss the compactness sometimes.

Ohh I hear ya. I've had the i6 3 times and went back to my 6+ every time. Now I don't feel the phone is too big now. I use the ape leather and feel it's the ideal size.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Ohh I hear ya. I've had the i6 3 times and went back to my 6+ every time. Now I don't feel the phone is too big now. I use the ape leather and feel it's the ideal size.

I believe you talked me into keeping my 6 plus when I had it up for sale a couple months ago. Lol I use the apple leather case as well. Grippy but zero bulk. Does feels small with this case for sure.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I believe you talked me into keeping my 6 plus when I had it up for sale a couple months ago. Lol I use the apple leather case as well. Grippy but zero bulk. Does feels small with this case for sure.

Ohh yeah lol! You thinking about selling it again?? Lol

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Don't you have or had a i6 also?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal