New iPhone Colors?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ooooooo I want a rose gold iPhone 6s Plus. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ha!!!!!!
ba68a5c5fc3a1261b476ba0d928cb41f.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ooooooo I want a rose gold iPhone 6s Plus. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one.

Not a fan of the rose gold, either. However, I say we give Lil the ONLY rose gold iPhone and move on. :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
i've said this exact thing. it would be cool if apple did a create your own like moto did with a model a few years ago.

As much as I like the customization system (I bought a 2014 Moto X and loved being able to customize the colors), Apple will never do that. Jony Ive said, in an interview, that Motorola was "dropping the ball on design" by allowing people to choose colors and materials.

Motorola president responds to Ive criticism in New Yorker profile, says Apple charging ?outrageous prices? | 9to5Mac

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to see if there is a rose gold. It's a very popular shade right now. I see it in jewelry everywhere.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I want gold on black I hate the white face. Give me a gold body black antenna lines with a black face. That is the only way I would choose anything other than space grey.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I really want a product red iPhone. Black and red. It would be awesome. Or if Apple did something similar to Motorola and did custom iPhones on Apple.com.

IMO, custom phones will never happen with Apple. Limited options - at most 3 models, 3 storage sizes and maybe 4-5 colors for the "C" model, 3 colors for the other models. Any more SKUs than that makes the process unwieldy.

You could get a color change from a third-party. I do agree with Hank that Apple will keep selling a small variety of colors. They have bigger things to worry about than having 25 different color schemes.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Good gawd, I hope not. Pink iPhones? blech. Let's just add a true black phone and leave it at that. Black, Space Gray, Silver and Gold.

Yes!!! I'm going for the shade of black that came with the iPhone 4S. I would buy that color scheme. But I do want a dark red iPhone...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes!!! I'm going for the shade of black that came with the iPhone 4S. I would buy that color scheme. But I do want a dark red iPhone...

The story is that black, especially "black" black is one of the hardest colors to anodize. I did prefer the color, but there were many reports of the color chipping and wearing off. I think a deep, dark red and a deep, dark blue would be nice options, but I don't see Apple doing that, as those colors are so un-Apple, and it would add to the complexity of stock management.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Recent "leaks" suggest a white bezel for the 6s and Plus. :( I was hoping for black with the rose gold. Oh well. Space Gray I suppose. I can't stand a white bezel.
Leaked pic nowhereelse.fr
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437844764.813721.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Recent "leaks" suggest a white bezel for the 6s and Plus. :( I was hoping for black with the rose gold. Oh well. Space Gray I suppose. I can't stand a white bezel.
Leaked pic nowhereelse.fr
View attachment 85935

Space Gray is the only way to go IMO. I don't mind the silver, but the gold is just ugly in my opinion. (The gold on the iPhone 5s was good looking, but the 6 is ugly.) If they made a silver body with a black front panel, that would really tempt me to switch from Space Gray, but I don't see that happening.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro