OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hope T-Mobile is better in your neck of the woods because it is God-awful around this way. It's really only a choice between Verizon (which I had and was ridiculously expensive) or AT&T (which I switched to in January but now they pull this subsidy crap.) Blah!

I've had Verizon for over 10 years. I don't see them as more expensive than AT&T. No issues at all. I hope Verizon doesn't go that route.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hope T-Mobile is better in your neck of the woods because it is God-awful around this way. It's really only a choice between Verizon (which I had and was ridiculously expensive) or AT&T (which I switched to in January but now they pull this subsidy crap.) Blah!

That's one of the issues that's giving me pause. While T-Mo is good here, I have read some real horror stories about coverage elsewhere around the country. I do travel regularly, and at least with my current AT&T service, I know that I'll get good coverage where ever I am - at least where ever I've been and regularly visit. Thankfully (!? :D ), I'm not headed to Pittsburgh any time soon (reference to your avatar, more than anything). :D

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The one positive out of all of this is, as I understand it, with the MobileShare plans and Next, you are basically always "out of contract". You are obviously obligated to pay for the phones, but as far as monthly service, you are free to go. That gives you the option of converting to a cheaper AT&T-based MNVO. Of course, you can also go the "pay 'em off, unlock 'em, sell 'em and start over" route, but that seems like a lot of trouble.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got all my recent phones on Next. Lumia is paid and so is the Note. I actually like the plan very much.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you think that this years S model keep the same design of the 6 Plus model? I really don't want to buy cases all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you think that this years S model keep the same design of the 6 Plus model? I really don't want to buy cases all over again.

No one knows yet. But I suspect they will be the same with a few new features. But who knows?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

We won't know for sure for a while yet. However, historically, the "S" years use the same style and size. Look back at the 3G/3GS, 4/4S, 5/5S. There's no reason to think that trend will not continue through the 6/6S.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
We won't know for sure for a while yet. However, historically, the "S" years use the same style and size. Look back at the 3G/3GS, 4/4S, 5/5S. There's no reason to think that trend will not continue through the 6/6S.

Yeah I know but I was thinking since Samsung came out with the edge maybe Apple will come out with something different.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I know but I was thinking since Samsung came out with the edge maybe Apple will come out with something different.

I'm betting that we will see a new design for iPhone 7, but not for the 6S. The biggest issue is the cost of retooling every 2 years for a new design vs every year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tempted to just buy a case for the Plus now. That way I'll be totally ready. Oh and a screen protector.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That's one of the issues that's giving me pause. While T-Mo is good here, I have read some real horror stories about coverage elsewhere around the country. I do travel regularly, and at least with my current AT&T service, I know that I'll get good coverage where ever I am - at least where ever I've been and regularly visit. Thankfully (!? :D ), I'm not headed to Pittsburgh any time soon (reference to your avatar, more than anything). :D

Sadly, I don't live in Pittsburgh. I live in the Philly suburbs. Although, from what I've heard, T-Mobile is just as bad there too. Haha.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm so tempted to just buy a case for the Plus now. That way I'll be totally ready. Oh and a screen protector.

Not sure if they are still doing it, but Best Buy had designer cases on sale the other day. My wife bought an Isaac Mizrahi one on Friday night.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

I've been looking at the Kate Spade cases. I might head on over there after church. And get one. Go home and change and pick up Emma puppy for training at Best Buy. Great place to train with distractions!!!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I know its only a rumor.... but I soooo want this!!!! I also regret not getting the 6Plus but I'll make up for it in September!!
350x475xiPhone-6s-Pink.jpg

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Lol I bought a Plus case back in January when I found them on the clearance rack at Walmart for $4.00.
IMG_3040.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I loved the Incipio Silycrilic cases I had for the 5s. Is that the soft touch?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR