Only 4 Months!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Can you believe that the iPhone 6 is already 8 months old, and the 6s and 6s+ are only 4 months away! This is insane, considering that my 6 still feels new and like I just got it a month ago, even though I camped out to get it on day 1!

Anywho, I'm getting somewhat excited for the new phones, how about you guys?! :)

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Seems like this iPhone was just brand new! Pretty excited to see what Apple brings out in the new phones, and if they keep the + model and perhaps make a 6C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Four months too long for me! Plus, I usually buy the "Unlocked" model so add another 3 months to that date.

December 2015 is a long way off!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Four months too long for me! Plus, I usually buy the "Unlocked" model so add another 3 months to that date.

December 2015 is a long way off!

You could just buy one of the models outright instead of waiting for the official "unlocked" versions, I think. That's what I did for the 6. I bought a T-Mobile model for full price and it is considered "unlocked".

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'm excited, confused and mad. Mad and confused because I'm not sure if I should get the 6Plus now or wait on the 6sPlus to be released to the public in 3/4 months from now. Damn you Apple, DECISIONS, DECISIONS:cant-watch::D

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to see if the big changes that were leaked come to fruition and if so I will likely get a 6S Plus and keep my Zen Fone 2 as well and trade off or keep both lines active. Either way, if I get the S Plus I will start going with the S models only given the price point for accessories.

Mophie Space Case 128GB is $300, and why not have 128GB on the phone and 128GB on the case to keep all of my music and other media files. Much easier.

Now IF Mophie would actually stop using micro USB and put a lightning port on their cases it would be nicer.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I'm excited, confused and mad. Mad and confused because I'm not sure if I should get the 6Plus now or wait on the 6sPlus to be released to the public in 3/4 months from now. Damn you Apple, DECISIONS, DECISIONS:cant-watch::D

Wait it out! :) You can do it!!!!!

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Photo Jul 04, 09 58 36.jpg

hahahha i have one too! after reading a rumor article (i know i know...) and watching the WWDC i'm pretty excited about the 6s

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok, so I decided to purchase the 128 Space Gray 6Plus, but I'm not ruling out the 6sPlus. Where there's a will there's a way.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait. Soon as the 6+ was unveiled I knew I'd be jumping to iPhone on my next contract upgrade, which unfortunately is not until October. I figured I'd be holding out for the 6s+

I've been slowly converting to all Apple over the last few years and my Note 3 is my only non-Apple device left. It'll be just lovely when I'll have access to all my tablet apps on my phone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can relate to that. I'm moving over to a Mac for my next laptop. Then I'll be all in with Apple.
With the sole exception of the first three days of Apple Music, my experience with Apple has been flawless.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6