What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 Edge?

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Brainwashing...lol. Cute insinuation.

The iPhone is perfectly suited for tinkerers (via a jailbreak). This seems to be something most people who are not familiar with the iPhone forget...and it's always strange to me since most people root their Android based devices to fully set it up to their customized liking.

Lastly, are we really going to get on the "who copied who" train? There are a couple of similar design cues between the iPhone and the HTC One, but let's face it...the new S6 is almost plagiarism.

I had my 4/4s jailbroken so I know all about it but back then my iPhone was my only phone. As for the who copied who yes I see it all the time when people make out that Samsung copied Apple but if you have the two phones together what really looks similar, the bottom where the power, speaker and headphone socket are but what would you think Samsung would need to do to make the phone look different, maybe make it round. The phones are the same shape and both are have aluminium. Both phones have the power button on the same side, just like most phones have now. We're Apple the first ones to have the power button on the side? Did they copie that from others? We're they the first to have the headphone jack on the bottom or did they copie that?

I think the S6 has much better feel in the hand because of the flat sides but I think the iPhone looks better. Personally I didn't like the S6 edge that I had but my friend has an S6 and I think that if I had of went for that over the edge I think it would have been a harder decision to send it back.

The brainwashing bit, have you not seen some of the people when a new iPhone comes out? I would have to give a big 10/10 to the people at Apple for building up their product. At launch day I bought an iPhone 6 and 6+ both 128gb, I paid one of my workers ?150 go get them and sold them that evening with a profit of just over ?800 so I hope they keep doing what they are doing. I did the same with the iPhone 5 but I only made ?480 on the two 64gb

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 E...

Double post

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 E...

You tell yourself that if it makes you feel better ��

Reality....

eecf2904d3496511282f3743a9c5d436.jpg

33e50187068df78b26c05f825792f080.jpg

e67f8b6ac9ccba7a7e7054bb30d94208.jpg

Looks like Apple had the design and the plastic bands way before htc did.

Reminds me of Samsung...

76e3b4872af97fab5abc733d5b18c20c.jpg

They took inspiration from the iPad Air as well, looks like Samsung cribbed the speaker design directly from the iPad Air.

b18fcf26351a413eee27f8516713e83d.jpg

Oh the iPad featured a plastic band as well, since 2010.

073df9f878c0d581fe63ae10a23dcdb2.jpg

Damn you apple, for creating a time machine to go into the future and copy htc....
Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 E...

Reality....

Looks like Apple had the design and the plastic bands way before htc did.

Where? As I said they copied HTC, look at the M7 and the iPhone 6 and tell me they didn't copie it or you could keep fooling yourself but you will only make yourself look foolish/more foolish! ��

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like a copy HTC to me. The bands look very different.

4763e0686c7fa9a8b5daf9b4848ca6c5.jpg

697ce8d1ec34213fa699940f4e804e28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 E...

Where? As I said they copied HTC, look at the M7 and the iPhone 6 and tell me they didn't copie it or you could keep fooling yourself but you will only make yourself look foolish/more foolish! ��

Htc copied the iPod touch.

The iPhone 6 is an evolution of the iPhone 5

a9231cc9aae62d5d682404ff967e247d.jpg

b585c7150456fad36e86bd16451ce05d.jpg

Oh btw when the htc launched the m7 six months after the iPhone 5, everybody was commenting on how closely the m7 resembled the iPhone 5s rear.

"Omg! Stop saying the one looks like the iphone 5!!!!!!"

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-m7/290204-omg-stop-saying-one-looks-like-iphone-5-a.html

94ed304e8ae8d69ee679e0938c70154b.jpg

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site

Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well!

Oh look other phones have a power button so they must have copied Apple.

Also I never said that the Samsung S6 is better than the iPhone 6 hence the reason I bought a 128gb iPhone 6 and I'm keeping it so I'm no Apple hater but I'm also not tied to one brand.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well.

OK you know what?!? You just got my dander up. I've had to deal with being called an iSheep at CB and other BlackBerry fan sites but I'll BE DAMNED if I'm going to be labeled that here. So it would be best if you keep the insults to yourself. GOT IT?!??!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

OK you know what?!? You just got my dander up. I've had to deal with being called an iSheep at CB and other BlackBerry fan sites but I'll BE DAMNED if I'm going to be labeled that here. So it would be best if you keep the insults to yourself. GOT IT?!??!!
I'll second that emotion...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The brainwashing bit, have you not seen some of the people when a new iPhone comes out? I would have to give a big 10/10 to the people at Apple for building up their product. At launch day I bought an iPhone 6 and 6+ both 128gb, I paid one of my workers ?150 go get them and sold them that evening with a profit of just over ?800 so I hope they keep doing what they are doing. I did the same with the iPhone 5 but I only made ?480 on the two 64gb
What does that have to do with "brainwashing"? By that example, everyone on the planet who buys merchandise is brainwashed, especially the people who buy scalped tickets to concert and sporting events.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well!

Also I never said that the Samsung S6 is better than the iPhone 6 hence the reason I bought a 128gb iPhone 6 and I'm keeping it so I'm no Apple hater but I'm also not tied to one brand.

Apple rarely follows. They go at their own pace on their own path.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Since when did owning products made by Apple excuse or justify asinine comments?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Since when did owning products made by Apple excuse or justify asinine comments?

Here's the rundown:

2:50 am yesterday
1:20 am today
1:48 am today
2:04 am today
4:22 am today

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Never accused you of being a hater.
Some people just can't take being proven wrong, guess that is maturity for you.

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site

Who said I was talking about you, as you have made that assumption it says more about you don't you think!

It is a public forum so I will say what I want, GOT IT!!

I will enjoy myself laughing at your responses ��

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Who said I was talking about you, as you have made that assumption it says more about you don't you think!

It is a public forum so I will say what I want, GOT IT!!

I will enjoy myself laughing at your responses ��

The iSheep insult is offensive to anyone who's a user. Looks like you have to learn a bit about how insults work. Pejorative terminology is insulting to members of the group as a whole, doesn't have to be directed to a specific individual.

The fact that you feel the need to use it speaks more of your intellectual deficiencies than this forum members' use of a chosen piece of technology.

GET IT?!?!?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

The iSheep insult is offensive to anyone who's a user. Looks like you have to learn a bit about how insults work. Pejorative terminology is insulting to members of the group as a whole, doesn't have to be directed to a specific individual.

The fact that you feel the need to use it speaks more of your intellectual deficiencies than this forum members' use of a chosen piece of technology.

GET IT?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal