- 01-25-2015, 01:06 PM #2
re: I hope the iPhone 6S is compatible with 700 MHz/Band 12
The device T-Mobile sells is compatible with all the bands T-Mobile is licensed to use here in the US...
Apple - iPhone 6 - View countries with supported LTE networks.
- 01-26-2015, 09:24 AM #3
- 03-02-2015, 03:28 PM #4
Re: I hope the iPhone 6S is compatible with 700 MHz/Band 12
The only devices that use band 12 that I know on the top of my head is the nexus 6 , Samsung Galaxy note 4 , and I would bet he Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC M9 also have support for band 12. The new iPhone 6s or 7 or whatever they going to call it woukd have band 12 support probably
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 01-28-2015, 01:54 PM
- By Michaelc136 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 01-28-2015, 06:06 AM
- By ceb1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2015, 08:04 AM
- By steve72852 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 10:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:12 AM