- 01-22-2015, 09:52 AM #2
Re: Should an iPhone 6C had been released in lieu of the iPhone 6 Plus?
No I don't think so. Looking at the acceptance of the larger iPhone model it's clear that folks wanted the larger screens. Although there are no formal numbers that I'm aware of, anecdotal evidence would suggest that the Plus has been very well received. There was a recent post in the blog that showed a graph which depicted an inverse correlation between Samsung sales and iPhone 6/6+ sales. End users want larger screens.
And that's what I'm getting in Seotember.
- 01-22-2015, 10:12 AM #4
- By tracylean in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2015, 02:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2015, 08:30 AM