6s Plus or iPhone 7?

beanie_17

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I was torn between an iPhone 7 and 7 Plus before but I actually ended up returning both and just kept my 6s Plus. That phone had 16gb though and I didn't want to deal with it anymore so I ended up listing it for sale - it sold today.

I want to buy a 6s Plus or the regular iPhone 7 used because both seem to cost about the same (used). Should I get a 64gb 6s Plus or a 32gb/128gb iPhone 7? I like the screen of the Plus and of the regular iPhone tbh. I can deal with both and I'm looking to keep a phone for several years. Which one would you recommend?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Well it's up to you, real estate and battery life on the plus is well, a plus but some prefer the portability (like myself) of the 4.7" .

I constantly switch back and forth as I have an S Plus and a 7

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I was torn between an iPhone 7 and 7 Plus before but I actually ended up returning both and just kept my 6s Plus. That phone had 16gb though and I didn't want to deal with it anymore so I ended up listing it for sale - it sold today.

I want to buy a 6s Plus or the regular iPhone 7 used because both seem to cost about the same (used). Should I get a 64gb 6s Plus or a 32gb/128gb iPhone 7? I like the screen of the Plus and of the regular iPhone tbh. I can deal with both and I'm looking to keep a phone for several years. Which one would you recommend?

If the price is approximately the same then I would go with the "newest" model with the 128 GB storage capacity. The 32 GB model could probably suffice, depending on your storage needs, but 128 GB will allow you more freedom to store things on your device.

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to keep a phone for several years. Which one would you recommend?

I would say get the iPhone 6s Plus with the 64GB storage. I think it will keep you happier in the long term :)

1080p screen, Larger battery AND a headphone jack. (could be useful?)

But there is a lot to be said about the 4.7" inch version. The more compact design for me is a positive. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73