I'm a simple guy
    But I like to change my wallpaper for on my iPhone daily
    But within each software update, Apple tends to take away more and more wallpapers. I get it, we can always download wallpapers but I just don't like it in with my photos and when I playback memories within my photo album, it has the many wallpapers I downloaded and it's not cute.
    Do anybody else think Apple should include all the wallpapers they made instead of taking them away? Comment below
    01-30-2017 05:47 PM
    Being that I don't change my wallpaper EVERY day, I'm fine with the available Apple wallpaper that comes reinstalled on the iPhone.
    Tartarus likes this.
    01-30-2017 06:47 PM
    What does "it's not cute" mean?
    01-30-2017 07:12 PM
    I'm a simple guy
    But I like to change my wallpaper for on my iPhone daily
    But within each software update, Apple tends to take away more and more wallpapers. I get it, we can always download wallpapers but I just don't like it in with my photos and when I playback memories within my photo album, it has the many wallpapers I downloaded and it's not cute.
    Do anybody else think Apple should include all the wallpapers they made instead of taking them away? Comment below
    Product Feedback - Apple
    02-01-2017 11:09 AM
    I upload all my wallpapers to Box. Then delete from the camera roll.
    02-01-2017 11:45 AM
    I wish Apple allowed for rotating desktops wallpapers on the phone just like it does in the Mac OS (or macOS). There'd be a little more drain on the battery, but with the current and future phone CPU/GPUs it shouldn't be a problem to have a Change on Wake or Background Refresh Interval.

Saving the wallpapers or finding them around the 'net and saving them is a good idea but it's been hit or miss for me.
    02-01-2017 05:03 PM