ios 10.0.2 stopped my service

RockinGlory

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I have an iphone 6s plus with net 10! I updated to the newest update of ios 10. My phone had amazing service for months. But the update messed me up! I have done possibly everything, restoring, downgrading, resetting, off and on, rebooting..taking sim card in and out. changing sim cards.. NOTHING. I know this has something to do with apple because my bill is PAID!

Someone have anything else that will give me my service back?!
My moms iphone 5c is doing the same thing!!
It also sucks because now I can't get into my gmail because my gmail has a two step verification !!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that Net10 has to do something from their end like resetting something? Have you contacted Net10 and let them know that you're not getting wireless service?

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
OP can you navigate to their support page to see if they are communicating any known issues?

Also, you should reach out to Apple all the same but Apple may not commit to support in the sense that Apple likely won't recognize Net10 as a carrier they officially recognize, and point the finger back at them.

RockinGlory

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I called apple, they told me I have a 1 year warranty on both phones thank god! But their repair service thing is down so a guy from apple is going to call me tomorrow morning for me to be able to process of the authorization payment. But the thing is there is nothing wrong with my phone. My service will pop up after rebooting it. but go off in seconds. it will have full bars then go back down to one and shut off. And my phone never use to do this, but ever since the new update, "10.0.2" I can do a force reboot and it will glitch. If it does that should I get the free replacement?

this has been going on for more than a week. I have never dropped my phone either!! sim card is perfectly in place.. Net10 told me to switch my sim card..And I did again a 3RD time! And the updated it, they even updated my net10 account. I have all the right apn settings. Also in my about on general settings it says "Not available" on the network section. I also will go to my carrier and click off automatic to see if I am on the right data network, but it will say "unable to load." Now either my phone is really being screwed over at the moment because of the update, or net10 isn't the one lying.

I kinda don't wanna do the payment thing on the repair site, because they said it will put a hold on my card and also If I don't send my phone back to them once I get the box to do so, that also comes with the new phone, after 10 days, they will charge me. Maybe net10 just needs to update their compatible ios updates or something?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox