My android to 6s+ story

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys haven't really chatted with anyone on here but I figured I'd tell you all my story. So I've been on mobile nations since 2013 I've been using android for 7 long years I've always had the latest and greatest from the first android g1 to the note 7 I gave apple a shot when the 4s first went to sprint and traded it 2 months later. The one thing I loved where apple went with iOS was how smooth it was and the fact all of the apple products could sync together iMessages and all but was afraid of losing all of my comfort with android free apps app files etc. now with the note7 recall this made me think lets give this a shot so I waited to see what the iPhone 7 looked like and compared to the 6s+ and then the price drop happened so that right there was it for me. Now fast forward to today my coworker had the 7 and I really was not impressed screen quality and internally just not worthy of the upgrade to me having the 6s+. Here's what I did when I bought this I got it on the 12 month lease plan which I don't like because I have to trade it in but if apple goes big for their 10 year I can upgrade for sure but I am very happy with the way this thing runs on iOS 10. Now I am so happy with apple I'm looking at switching from over to a MacBook. The only thing I'm not excited about are the forms are very quiet lol. Well I look forward to chatting with you all.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately for Samsung, you're not the only one who used the exploding Note 7 issue to make the switch to iOS. It's too bad because the Note 7 is actually a really nice device. Nonetheless, I'm glad you're enjoying your 6s Plus!

We're generally a very active community but not quite as chaotic as Android Central. Enjoy your stay

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Agree with the above. Not nearly as chaotic as AC. But that's because there's always new androids coming out so always a lot more activity.

Anyhow, I'm actually back on my 6s plus now. I went from the 6s plus>s7 edge>note 7>s7 edge (due to the recall)>iPhone 7>6s plus. Right now I'm pretty content but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 7 plus.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Agree with the above. Not nearly as chaotic as AC. But that's because there's always new androids coming out so always a lot more activity.

Anyhow, I'm actually back on my 6s plus now. I went from the 6s plus>s7 edge>note 7>s7 edge (due to the recall)>iPhone 7>6s plus. Right now I'm pretty content but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 7 plus.

If you take a lot of photos the 7 Plus takes AMAZING photos. The upcoming portrait mode is a game changer.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
Welcome to iMore (and the Dark Side!).

Enjoy your stay and post often!
Remember, we have cookies, unlike the folks over at AC

That's so funny that you say that....... my husband accused me of going to the "dark side. " lol! But I'm loving my 6S Plus. My planned upgrade was the Note 7, but my plans "blew up" and gave me an excuse to change sides.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73